The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What “Freaks” Ya Out?????

What’s the thing that makes ya tremble, gives ya panic attacks and has the potential to make ya underwear change colour????

Flying!!!! Crashing!!  I’m the queen of watching Air Crash Investigation. I torture myself… doesn’t stop me from going anywhere though… (Just s#!t myself silently) wink

My best mate on the other hand is cabin crew for Virgin… polar opposites!!!!

And my other best mate - her boyfriend’s family run a small plane company that fly to Melb - Hotham all the time - they’re all trying to get me on a plane to go there - no way!!!!!! (I’ll meet you there with the esky - no small planes thank you!!)

baked beans

I cant admit to it, for it would provide too much information.

Billy - 09 May 2011 12:31 PM

Flying!!!! Crashing!!  I’m the queen of watching Air Crash Investigation. I torture myself… doesn’t stop me from going anywhere though… (Just s#!t myself silently) wink

It’s alirght Billy I’m the same hahaha Warren and Fatima give me shit!!

Coat Hangers

Its not so much they freak me out, but we have an ongoing war happening

heights.

deanobruce - 09 May 2011 10:32 PM

heights.

Don’t try and be a roofer then haha

Serious injuries freak me out. I try not to think about it.

That seaweed patch that looks like a shark whilst surfing haha

fast eddie - 09 May 2011 11:13 PM

heights.

was a carpenter until this year. done many roofs, standing frames & trusses on 2nd storeys, worked on a roof with A 45 degree pitch covered in moss.

i learned to deal with that but extreme heights are no good, mind you skydiving was awesome and fear of heights didnt come into at all

i wouldn’t say my pants would change colour, but spiders!!! angry

deanobruce - 10 May 2011 01:34 AM
fast eddie - 09 May 2011 11:13 PM

heights.

was a carpenter until this year. done many roofs, standing frames & trusses on 2nd storeys, worked on a roof with A 45 degree pitch covered in moss.

i learned to deal with that but extreme heights are no good, mind you skydiving was awesome and fear of heights didnt come into at all

I hadly ever work on 2 storey buildings, I work in industrial buildings so there always 25m plus!!!

sky diving is awesome but isn’t!  shaka such a mad rush!!