The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Arent we great reps for Vicco! haha

No wonder Azz lives out in the bush!!!!

Hahahaha sick

Eeeew that is gross!!

Which part???? You and K2 layin in each others spew, or TJ’s undies hangin off the door knob????  hmmm

Mizu Kuma - 05 May 2011 01:03 AM

That was spaz that made that list up!!!!!

I just “Liked” it!!!!!  raspberry

It was the almighty rider26 that created the “Name & Shame” list - not I.

Although I appreciate being given credit I don’t want any negative repercussions coming my way.

spaz - 05 May 2011 09:51 AM
Mizu Kuma - 05 May 2011 01:03 AM

That was spaz that made that list up!!!!!

I just “Liked” it!!!!!  raspberry

It was the almighty rider26 that created the “Name & Shame” list - not I.

Although I appreciate being given credit I don’t want any negative repercussions coming my way.

Sorry mate!!!!! So it was “Doctor Delete” hey????

Gotta be careful what ya say about him!!!! He can make it seem like ya never even existed!!!! Especially if ya Outpost Him!!!! tongue wink

tjswish - 04 May 2011 11:27 PM

Are we going to be able to fill the 20 slots?

I don’t want to leave it too late and then miss out :(.

It’s all fine TJ, I factored in the problem of filling all spots.

I’ve booked the Shred Shed for just the weekend

at the moment.

As you are the only one that has confirmed who intends to stay the week. If no-one else choses to stay in the Shred Shed outside of the weekend (I guess people like to pay outrages amounts for poorer quality it’s $120 for a week people!!!!!!!!! and comes with riders seal of approval) You will have to stay in the best located place in Thredbo Tj - The spaz Shack otherwise known as Xcam-Central.

If we get more confirm for the luxury $120 Shred Shed deal of a lifetime (I bet most of you pay more to share accommodation at home). I can extend the time frame to the week unless it gets booked in the mean time. If more than 13 end up booking I can take on the Shred Shed basement and take numbers up to 20.

If people take to long to confirm and another place has to booked because I can’t extend it. They will have to put up with missing the awesome price I sorted.

If it remains just for the weekend and a few more pay & confirm for the Shred Shed - the cost will come down and you’ll be refunded some of your $$.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 05 May 2011 02:17 AM

I think you Mexicans are going to fit in well at Thredbo!!

spaz - 05 May 2011 11:47 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 05 May 2011 02:17 AM

I think you Mexicans are going to fit in well at Thredbo!!

Ole! wink

and if we don’t, we’ll make Thredbo fit us evil

Mizu Kuma - 05 May 2011 02:18 AM

I prefer “rural”

Azz - 05 May 2011 12:47 PM

and if we don’t, we’ll make Thredbo fit us evil

Damn straight!! Haha

spaz - 05 May 2011 11:41 AM
tjswish - 04 May 2011 11:27 PM

Are we going to be able to fill the 20 slots?

I don’t want to leave it too late and then miss out :(.

It’s all fine TJ, I factored in the problem of filling all spots.

I’ve booked the Shred Shed for just the weekend

at the moment.

As you are the only one that has confirmed who intends to stay the week. If no-one else choses to stay in the Shred Shed outside of the weekend (I guess people like to pay outrages amounts for poorer quality it’s $120 for a week people!!!!!!!!! and comes with riders seal of approval) You will have to stay in the best located place in Thredbo Tj - The spaz Shack otherwise known as Xcam-Central.

If we get more confirm for the luxury $120 Shred Shed deal of a lifetime (I bet most of you pay more to share accommodation at home). I can extend the time frame to the week unless it gets booked in the mean time. If more than 13 end up booking I can take on the Shred Shed basement and take numbers up to 20.

If people take to long to confirm and another place has to booked because I can’t extend it. They will have to put up with missing the awesome price I sorted.

If it remains just for the weekend and a few more pay & confirm for the Shred Shed - the cost will come down and you’ll be refunded some of your $$.

Sweet, as I have already told my boss I am taking the week off work lol.

Azz - 05 May 2011 12:48 PM
Mizu Kuma - 05 May 2011 02:18 AM

I prefer “rural”

LOL And I know that ya prefer Alpaca’s, but ya know that I’m gonna keep callin em Llama’s!!!! Bush Llama’s now!!!!

Your a “Bush Llama Herder”!!!!!

Sounds like ya were friends with Osama???? Hey Obama…... I know where the ‘other’ compound is!!!!  hmmm

All booked at River Inn from 11-18th smile

Will most likely have to leave early Sun 18th unfortunately, but there is more than enough shred time there!

Booking is for me, Rhi, Josh (Parkway Josh), and Alison (Josh’s girlfriend).

Bring on the cold weather and snow!!!