The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

THREDBO Mother Bag Jump 2011

Just read that the monster bag just is FREE to use for the 2011 season!!!!!

Yea boy!!!  shaka

LINK: https://www.thredbo.com.au/on-the-mountain/thredbo-monster-bagjump/

Wicked!!!!! Do ya still have to do the induction????

Yeah good to hear, cause no one was really using it anyway cause it cost to much…......... Can’t wait

Just read it!!!! Ya have to do the Induction!!!!! But it’s $40 to do the Course!!!!! Still pretty good!!!!

Only runnin July - Early August Though!!!!!

http://www.thredbo.com.au/on-the-mountain/thredbo-monster-bagjump/

nice… i was worried cause its free the lines would be crazy but hopefully the $40 will keep the crowds down. time to nail a backflip haha

I don’t think no one was using iit because of the cost, it was more to do with; why jump into a bag full of air when you can freeride the mountain. Also you can’t have anything in your pockets and there are many safety rules.

People used it though, it is great entertainment when riding the chair. The mountain staff where very frustrated digging it out from under man made or natural snow for most the morning for 5 guys to use it.

Making it free after the induction is a great move.

I never saw it at Thredbo last year! I desperately wanted to, but we went to Perisher mostly last year and Thredbo in late August and spent the whole day on Friday Flat with my bro learning to board.

So you didn’t go to Thredbo then wink

yewww cant wait 2 hit it!!

fatima4u - 04 May 2011 10:33 AM

yewww cant wait 2 hit it!!

You’ll might as well sit beside it and watch me shred hard out!!!

That’s great news, well done Thredbo!  shaka

Moving this to Mountains and Travel…

For those of you who don’t know what it is, here are some photos from last season…

It’s sponsored by Mother Energy Drink this year, not Monster. I edited the title accordingly.  raspberry

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! They F’ed that one up!!!!! They still have “Monster” in the URL!!!!!!

I noticed that too.  tongue wink

awesome news! will have to hit it up on the shred cheese