The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

To the extreme!

blizzard_22 - 03 May 2011 08:33 AM

Gees Spaz I hope those experiences come with a “Not Recommended”!!

Yes and No.

I like experience - to the extreme - If your not living life on the edge your not living (or something like that).

I forgot to mention the WOW tour is $650 confused

Brown bear licking some sludgy crap off my hand

The angry white lions

Shark!

I also met a King Cheetah there too

This one costs $165

Massive memory flashback after seeing that wobbygong shark.

After a night rock fishing (Australia’s most dangerous sport) dad and I had caught so many fish (in the day before limits) there was too much to carry the 8km back to the car so we filleted them on the beach around some rock pools - it was still dark. As we got through the hefty load (when finished we had 80kg of fillets, my most successful fishing ever) anyway I had been moving back and forth to the waters edge to washing them before cutting the fillets; so its dark, a torch under my chin and a fish in each hand swishing them about in the rock pool and I notice two glowing orbs in the shallow water a foot from my hands. You know the curious dog look - that was me looking at the orbs then whoosh!! the wobby tries to back out of the pool, flailing (like a fish out of water!!!! ) it had one of the fish in it’s mouth while I held that same fish by the gills!!!!!!

Needless to say I let go of the fish, when I stood up and shone the torch into the pool I could see the size of the thing - about the same as the one in your picture blizzard. At the time it looked twice as big as the water was only a few inches deep and my hand was virtually in it’s mouth.

I hadn’t remembered that since it happened - a long time ago.

It was Jervis Bay, Target Beach

BTW dad didn’t want to take the fish but I wanted proof to show my mates how many we caught. I carried all 80kg 8km through a bush track in the dark.

Oh man that is crazy stuff!!! I’m scared enough of the thought of sharks at the beach, now knowing that was Canberra’s port that makes it worse for me! LOL I’m such a sook!

That’s ok,

Your a girl tongue rolleye

Lol exactly why I’m allowed to be scared! Plus I didn’t grow up near the beach so the first time I ever went to one I was 13

this is a 2nd hand extreme, my best mate went to south africa with his missus. the scariest thing he said was when a bull elephant started chasing their jeep, like it was knocking massive trees over trying to get them(was in mating season). the driver was apparently screaming at the top of his lungs trying to get away haha

deanobruce - 03 May 2011 11:14 PM

this is a 2nd hand extreme, my best mate went to south africa with his missus. the scariest thing he said was when a bull elephant started chasing their jeep, like it was knocking massive trees over trying to get them(was in mating season). the driver was apparently screaming at the top of his lungs trying to get away haha

Now that’s EXTREME!!! So many ppl die each year due to there mating season, you wouldn’t think so…......

Just going though my stamp collection im feeling so extreme right now….

TO THE EXTREME LOL

Wow if the driver is screaming than you know it must be bad!!!

I know someone who went sky diving in bright red long johns hahahaha and another person who went snowboarding in Aspen in nothing but his jocks.

i was dared to do a front valley run in a mankini a couple of seasons ago but it never eventuated. i plan on doing it this year

Have you got ya name down for “Riders Challenge” yet deano????

And how bout the Shred at Threders also????

Warren Chapstick - 04 May 2011 02:32 AM

Just going though my stamp collection im feeling so extreme right now….

TO THE EXTREME LOL

I hear ya Warren!  I just submitted an extremely awesome original post! SO EXTREME SOMEONE COULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED gulp

Disclaimer: Posts by SnowDragon may not be awesome. Or original. Possibly not extreme . . viewers discretion may be advised.

LOL

That lol was EXTREME!!!!!

^^^ NO WAY MAN, you are really EXTREME!!!  tongue wink

I was getting the washing off the line and a heap of birds flew over head….......... i was thinking that one of them was gunna drop a nugget!!!!!  EXTREME angry