The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Osama Bin Laden confirmed dead

boom! headshot!

This is apparently a photo of Osama’s hideout. Not quite living in caves…

Here’s the video…

Wonder who’s gonna take his place

don’t see any justice here. US has killed, maimed and hurt way more civilians than 9/11 did. US is just as bad, if not worse. Its embarrassing.

Yeah cords, I agree. It’s disturbing to see people dancing in the street because someone got assassinated. That’s what the people portrayed as the enemy usually do.

I agree that those images of the Americans that were dancing in the street, were so similar to that of the ones that make us cringe when we see it come from middle eastern countries!!!! I think that it is in pretty poor taste!!!!

But I do however, think that the world is better off without scumbags such as Bin Laden, regardless of how they or even who rids us of them!!!!!

anyone seen the apparent “photo” of bin laden after he was killed?

it is the worst photoshop i have ever seen

And here it is!!!!

LOL

Glad to hear there is more positive comments than negative.
Of course here in the US, most are pleased to hear this news. Of course Bin Laden’s agenda wasnt only against the US.

Who takes his place? There’s a guy that is the new leader of Al-Qu____
(how ever it is spelled)
I heard them mention him on the radio this AM.

Concerned about any retaliation? they have to organize, and I think those resources are minimized. I’m more curious what Americans are going to think about Pakistan harboring him.

This news is all over Facebook.
Opinions etc. I try and stay out of it.

I am not religious in anyway (apart from going snowboarding ever winter)

but I found this very amusing, valid point I think

?“tell them Osama is dead without proof of a body and they celebrate. Tell them Jesus died and rose again without proof of a body and they speculate”

Azz - 03 May 2011 01:16 AM

Hahahahahahahaa!!!!

^ LOL thats a bloody rippa!!

snowslider - 03 May 2011 01:46 AM

Glad to hear there is more positive comments than negative.
Of course here in the US, most are pleased to hear this news. Of course Bin Laden’s agenda wasnt only against the US.

Who takes his place? There’s a guy that is the new leader of Al-Qu____
(how ever it is spelled)
I heard them mention him on the radio this AM.

Concerned about any retaliation? they have to organize, and I think those resources are minimized. I’m more curious what Americans are going to think about Pakistan harboring him.

This news is all over Facebook.
Opinions etc. I try and stay out of it.

to be honest i would think they would have organised or at least partly organised any retaliation if this day was to come, have sleeper cells sitting around with a bomb/s awaiting orders. i could be completely wrong and i hope i am.