The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Missin In Action ~

I decided to rename this The Missin In Action thread, as people might be more willin to post in it???? Maybe????

Much the same as the “Welcome to Boardworld - introduce yourself here”,

but this is for the welcoming back of Boardworld Members that have been MIA!!!!

Some have a break for the Aussie Summer, Some just need a break from Mizu’s Brilliance!!!! (Let’s just call it that)

Some just put it down one day and then suddenly decide to pick it back up at a later date!!!!!

Sadly some Never do again!!!!!  downer

Whatever the Reason, the ones that make the recovery and find the light once more deserve a Re-Welcoming!!!!!  cool grin

Welcome Back T-Spec!!!!!

Saw ya on the 5 Letter Game Thread of Billy’s, but didn’t post as I didn’t want to break the flow!!!!!

(Plus I had this idea for this thread at the time!!!!)

What have ya been up to???? Still servin beers of ya board????

It’s been a while, but glad to see the site has been going from strength to strength.  Looking forward to seeing what’s new!

Welcome back T-Spec and Aidy! shaka

Welcome back, guys!  cool smile

welcome back Aidy!!!! Lookin forward to ya ever helpful pointers in the Rider Progression Threads!!!!!

Good to be here.
It’s 930 PM and I’m in bed, tired and falling asleep.
Our winter here in the US has been over for a little while now, and I’ve been running as much as I can between my 2 jobs, wife and baby.
the plan is to quit my evening job in 10 weeks from now and be home more, so when the second baby comes I can be around more often.

I’m trying to run 3 days a week, and soon I’d like to hit the snowflex place every so often too. so much to do, so little time.
I got a half-marathon trail race on Saturday. stoked about that.
I started a running blog too. kinda fun.

Sorry I hadent been around as much, but Jeremy’s encouragement goes a long way.

Welcome back snowslider!! Your company has been missed!
Must be exciting with the new baby on the way! smile

Good luck for your race cool smile

Yeah, Welcome back slider!!!!! Great to see ya back in the real world!!!!!

And good luck from me with tha race too!!!!!  shaka

Welcome back guys!!!

Welcome back, snowslider!  cool smile

Welcome back myanna!!!!!

Saw her in the Skate Section!!!!!

Maybe that’s where she’s been all of this time???? You now how that is, rider!!!!!  raspberry

welcome back to y’all

Just bumped this, as I changed the name!!!!! And as the weather is gettin cooler and the Downunder Snow Season is drawing nearer!!!!!