The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

To the extreme!

Tell us something extreme you have done, wether it was something stupid or something cool that you would reccommend to others!!

Photos and vids welcome!

Im not the most extreme person, but I did go for a hot lap in a V8 Supercar with the Holden Racing Team. OMG it was awesome and I would have paid a lot of money for that experience! Lucky for me I won it at a media day for the release of V8 Supercars 2 on Xbox. If you ever get the chance, take it!

Also going Quad Biking at Snowy Wilderness. $265 for the whole day (9am-4pm) including lunch. SO WORTH IT!!

Gee where do I start…......

Bungee jumping, nup

Jet boating, uh uh

Snowboarding, we have all done that

Winched from a life raft by a helicopter and dropped into a moving boat, thats getting extreme

Dinted every panel of my 4x4 up the bush doing silly stuff, extreme

Squished between two coast guard boats while training in the surf, extreme pain sick

Married, not once, not twice, but THREE times, very extreme

But the one that wins the most extreme would have to be having FOUR KIDS, THREE THAT ARE TEENAGERS !!!!!!!!  big surprise

Its more stupid than extreme. At least the oldest two will not be teenagers when the youngest becomes one cheese

You do some rocking stuff blizzard.

I am doing a stunt driving course in a few weeks. Can’t wait!!!!!

Nice Blizzard!

Everything I do is extreme, I’m an extreme person. ollie
So extreme I changed my business name to Xcam (X for extreme) I’m kidding wink  (but it works well for talking it up!!!)

I once had a track day with Mercedes and got to drive a $400,000 Merc around Eastern Creek with a Touring Car driver in the passenger seat - I think he dosed off even though I was the second fastest of the day.

As I said; I am extreme (the track days was fun but a bit lame and no photos) Right now I have immediate access to my Golf Course Bowl drop from ‘09 pics and video.

Photobucket

Moments after I dropped it the whole thing collapsed almost burying the girl who followed me - she hesitated causing the mini avalanche.

There are way to many extreme moments - all worth talking about but no time too - I got to go do some extreme editing.

I just peeled an apple, but when I did it, I cut towards me!!!!!  cool smirk

WHOA

Mizu is the most extreme hands down - awesome but…...
NPDH

Oh and of course if you would reccommend it!

Im a bit of an adrenalin junkie always pushing my limits! shaka

I’ve bungee jumped and sky dived, always been the first one to do things with my mates-like jumping of cliff’s into water.. highest one is called little pebble and is like 3 telgraphs poles high big surprise that tested me!!! Back when I was riding motorbikes I use you push my friendship with gravity and hit 110ft jumps! had my fair share of crashes also though…  shaka

spaz - 01 May 2011 09:40 AM

WHOA

Mizu is the most extreme hands down - awesome but…...
NPDH

Hey!!!!! I’m not that NEW!!!!!  hmmm

I use to love drive off road. Never been able to rally drive for real but my Hyundai accent has taken me through some hairy situation. Nearly smash the whole thing up into a tree and some other things. Use to do 110 in a stock standard Hyundai on anything dirt and splash through some solid creeks. Would love to take a real rally car out one day though.

Same here CJ!!!!! Rally Drivin would be wicked!!!!!

The feel of the car sideways being completely loose on the grounds surface, bouncing all the over the place, being airbourne. So good.

Did some quad biking in England, was funny cause everyone was slow so the girl doing the tour charged ahead so I could get to open up the quad. Completely muddy ground flying up everywhere and then everyone finally catches up.

Yeah, gotta mate that has a YFZ450 Quad!!!!! We run amok on it at his property up the mountain!!!!!

I used to go Trail Ridin, had a Husky TE 450!!!!! Used to get in a few hairy situations out the middle of nowhere!!!!! Sold it about a year ago!!!!!  downer

How sick are quads !!!!

My Cousin has a 660 Raptor, sick fun.

We thrashed the Quads up at snowy wilderness. In 2WD when out in the wet and getting sideways was awesome!

Here are some more vids!

The end of this is funny cause my cousin kept forgetting to put the brakes on when we stopped LOL

The last quad that comes up the hill here has bald tyres… LOL

Had an FJ40 Landcruiser with a worked 350 chev in it that I used to jump out of dried up dam walls, get air by going straight over round abouts, lots of mud bashing, sand dunes etc. With the roof off and windshield bolted to the bonnet it was kinda like a quad - a really big, powerful one.

Lots of sideways off road fun in the Mazda RX4 wagon I had - I was 19.

The roofless Baja beetle with 4wd rear wheels was epic fun too.

Taking my current car from Thredbo to Leather Barrel Creek is an epic drive - I must get the video I made of that edited one day. Giving MY68VW a squirt on the go fast pedal can be a blast anywhere - it’s a bit too low for off road though.

LOVE RALLY!!!!!!!!! But to expensive.