The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

hmm so for the whole week.. should be about 500 bux

just had a look at the thredbo site. it’s $484 for 7 days.

What’s everyone else thinking of doing for lift tickets? I was gonna prob just get a 5.5 day one. Anyone know whether you can mix those days up and take the half day whenever?

Gotta take the half day on the Sunday Dan!!!!!
With the 5 bein the mon thru fri!!!!!

I have access to discounted lift tickets for everyone for whatever amount of days you want.u

spaz - 28 April 2011 02:15 PM

I have access to discounted lift tickets for everyone for whatever amount of days you want.u

Cool!  shaka  How much of a discount do you get spaz? When’s the best time to arrange with you to buy the tickets - at the snow, well in advance etc?

Mizu Kuma - 28 April 2011 12:59 PM

I was thinking of taking mon-fri and then half day in the morning on sat. We had stuff planned sat arvo, right? Then would have to leave Sun morning to head home hmmm

spaz - 28 April 2011 02:15 PM

Tell me more…

Dan83 - 29 April 2011 12:53 AM
Mizu Kuma - 28 April 2011 12:59 PM

I was thinking of taking mon-fri and then half day in the morning on sat. We had stuff planned sat arvo, right? Then would have to leave Sun morning to head home hmmm

Yeah I’m pretty sure that the 1/2 day can only be used on the Sun from 1pm, so ya can only get the 1/2 day bonus with a 5, 6 or 7 Day Pass!!!!!

They wont give ya a 1/2 day sat but!!!!!

Ya can get a 6 1/2 day for $416 which gets ya the 1/2 day Sun 11th - Sat 17th Close!!!!!

We’re gonna ride the 7 1/2 day pass, from the Sun 11th 1pm - Sun 18th Close and then stay in Jindy ONight and drive home Mon morn!!!!!

Sorry guys, LIFE in the way.

½ day is on your first day from 1pm for this; (any day start)

5 or 5½ day
$322

7 or 7½ day
$449

6 or 6½ day
$386

2 day
$145

There is also 3 and 4 day options, kids ski free, lesson+lift, Thredboland/Freeriders(over 7yo)

Another way is if you own a Toyota you can join the Summit Club for free and receive a free Thredbo Club Card - you can then buy a 5day-any-day pass for the season or get 1 day passes at a discounted rate and every 8 days get a free day pass!

This was my option on the years I didn’t get a season pass.

Thredbo Club Card is about $50 if you don’t own a Toyota.

spaz - 29 April 2011 06:17 AM

Sorry guys, LIFE in the way.

½ day is on your first day from 1pm for this; (any day start)

5 or 5½ day
$322

7 or 7½ day
$449

6 or 6½ day
$386

2 day
$145

There is also 3 and 4 day options, kids ski free, lesson+lift, Thredboland/Freeriders(over 7yo)

So your discount saves $50+ on a 2 day ticket but $30 on a 7.5 day ticket? Seems like your numbers are off lol.

savings of;

$35 on the 7 day

$10 on a 2 day

spaz - 29 April 2011 07:29 AM

savings of;

$35 on the 7 day

$10 on a 2 day

Wow… 2 day passes are cheap this year…

Oh wait, spring tickets… i remember lol

I thought you would figure that out.

Even at 1:12am on Friday night :applause:

spaz - 29 April 2011 10:12 PM

I thought you would figure that out.

Even at 1:12am on Friday night :applause:

Hehe, I do my best thinking when I’m tired…