The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

thats good to see! im liking the look of carlos boozer lately, he ahs been going good for a while…well from what i have seen of him

Boozer is a top player, one of the best power forwards in the league for sure. I was hoping Miami would sign Boozer last season when there was talk of him leaving Utah. As it turns out he stayed with Utah and Miami chased Chris Bosh over the summer. He was a huge signing for the Bulls. He’s a big game player and a presence in the post, and a great rebounder too. I’ve always liked his style of play.

I always hated him till he joined the team I like lol…

I’m watching Grizzlies vs Thunder now. So stoked the Spurs got knocked out. I think it’s the end of an era in San Antonio.

Can’t wait for Heat vs Celtics. I’m actually staying home today and not riding so I can watch the game in full. Let’s go Heat!  cool grin

Miami draws first blood…  cool grin

Huge win for Memphis on the road too!

lucky win for the heat…haha

Should have been a bigger win…  raspberry

It’s going to be an interesting series, that’s for sure.

i will download the game when i get home from work then give my critique haha

it is most definately going to be one hell of a series who ever wins.

To be honest even if we dont win the playoffs, i just dont want LA to win

deanobruce - 01 May 2011 10:29 PM

i will download the game when i get home from work then give my critique haha

it is most definately going to be one hell of a series who ever wins.

To be honest even if we dont win the playoffs, i just dont want LA to win

I just don’t want LA or LaBroom to win.

Go Bulls… Or Memphis smile

Things just got interesting…

Did you guys watch any of the games yesterday?

Huge win for the Hawks over the Bulls on the road. What’s even worse is Derrick Rose rolled his ankle with only a few seconds left in the game. He seemed to be in quite a bit of pain after the buzzer when he limped off slowly. He had x-rays and they came back negative which is a good sign I guess.

Even better was watching the Mavs beat the Lakers. They Mavs were playing well in the second quarter till Jason Terry stupidly fouled Odom on the buzzer from almost half court. He got three free throws with .7 second left, then Dirk got called for a technical. So they ended the half down by nine. Anyway, great comeback and a big win for the Mavs. Kobe had a decent look to win the game in the final three seconds but missed. He looked so pissed during and at the end of the game.

Heat vs Celtics game two… I’ll be watching that one!

i think miami will win this one…

Good win for the Heat. I was pretty nervous in the third and fourth quarter. The game was a lot closer than the scoreboard suggests. We got it done down the stretch and I’m stoked to be heading to Boston with a two nil lead. Looks like Shaq and Udonis are both close to returning for game three.

Let’s see if the Thunder can even things up…

Bye bye Lakers! Wow they played badly! It was so good to watch them get smashed by Dallas at home. You must be stoked, Deano…  grin

The Bulls played so good yesterday, deserved the win against the Hawks. Derrick Rose absolutely killed it.

Another comeback win for the Mavs. I’m going to stick with my initial prediction of Mavs vs Heat in the final. The Mavs have been playing awesome ball and Dirk is playing so incredibly well.

Can’t wait for game three in Boston today!

haha later lakers!!!

i cant wait for the game today, hopefully i can find a reliable source to watch it on the net