The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Orlando go down by 4 points to Atlanta!! :(

Hawks lead the series 2-1.. Bah silly birds raspberry

Not to be, Aaron. I’m guessing Pachulia is going to get some sort of suspension for that head butt.

I’m watching the Lakers vs Hornets game now. Lakers are cruising, too much strength/size in the post. I’m hoping the Hornets can fight their way back and put pressure on the Lakers.

Man I’m loving the Playoffs!  cool grin

rider26 - 23 April 2011 02:46 AM

Not to be, Aaron. I’m guessing Pachulia is going to get some sort of suspension for that head butt.

I’m watching the Lakers vs Hornets game now. Lakers are cruising, too much strength/size in the post. I’m hoping the Hornets can fight their way back and put pressure on the Lakers.

Man I’m loving the Playoffs!  cool grin

I know i know and the next game is back in Atlanta!! Dwight needs to pull out something pretty big to get his team home! He’s had a sterling few games so far!! Hopefully he keeps it up!!

Man id love to see the Lakers go down!! Hopefully the Hornets can spring back!!

Poor old knicks! I’m about to go watch Crackers soccer game but I’ll get my cards out tonight and see what Heat cards I’ve got and scan them grin

That would be awesome, cords! I’ll do the same when I get back to Australia. I have thousands of basketball cards.

Just watching game 4 of Miami vs Philly now. We were getting smashed in the first quarter and now we’ve gone on a 22-2 run to take a 1 point led at the end of the first half.

Good to see Pacers get a game off the Bulls. Likewise great to see the Blazers and Grizzlies even their series.

How huge was rondo’s effort in game 3? Huge triple double, 20 assists.  big surprise

yeh rondo was killing it!

well the first round is done for us!  4-0 way too easy!

I think Miami vs Boston will go to at least 6 games. It’s going to be a huge series!

Laker 2 - Hornets 2 grin

Kobe rolled his ankle pretty badly in the fourth quarter. I never like seeing players get injured but it should make the next few games pretty interesting. I can smell an upset here.

ok so I had a look in my collection and couldn’t seem to see any heat cards (when I had plenty of every other team) when it dawned on me that maybe 5 or 6 years ago I traded all my old heat cards with another massive heat fan in return for all their knicks ones! Argh! so sorry jeremy! I only have one heat card left and I have 2 or 3 of that card. You’re welcome to have it (I can post it to you when you’re back in oz?) but I’ll scan it later today - maybe you already have it.

Knicks straight out 0-4…ah well - there is always next year!

yeh i was suprised it was a clean sweep but ah well. i enjoyed it haha!

new york can only get better i reckon, once anthony/billups/stoudemire gel abit better.

now im relly excited for a celtics-heat series!

I agree, Deano. The Knicks will only get better as they get more time together and with a healthy roster. It was a shame they were unlucky with injuries since game 1. It could have been a much more interesting series. Also they just resigned Billups for 2011/12 for $14 million. Link here: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6437715

Heat play game 5 in just under an hour. Can’t wait to watch the game and hopefully get the win. Looking forward to seeing you in the next round, Deano!

its not as fulfilling winning when your opponent isnt at full strength but in saying that it makes the rest of the finals easier on our guys bodies hopefully( we arent the youngest team out there thats for sure!)

With them retaining Billups i think they will be a force to reckon with next year if they can build on what they have achieved so far, but whether they will or not who knows…

haha 76ers may come back…you never know grin

but yeh, we will see you next round, going ot be a tough series which i foresee as a 7 gamer

well its official. Heat VS Celtics in the 2nd round.

BRING IT

Yeah man, it’s going to be such an enjoyable series (unless we lose grrr ).

I was so nervous through game 5 vs Philly. We weren’t playing well and it went down to the wire.

Bring it on!

Just watching Thunder vs Nuggets now.

Bulls are still in it and D-Rose’s ankle isn’t broken smile