The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

You’ll be more than fine blizzard!!!!

blizzard_22 - 25 April 2011 08:36 AM

The wedding is in October! So about 5 weeks after the shred.

I’ll be trying to swing even coming for a day. We are saving to go to America/Canada around Christmas so maybe Shred Canada!?

It better be Whistler. Whistler is a constant Boardworld Shred. wink

Also Michelle isn’t going to be riding so even if you come for the day/afternoon there will always be someone to chill with.

Yeh more then likely Whistler in January.

I’ll have to see where the $$ are for the shred, but I do want to be there!! Which date was the dinner planned for?

Can we please do the dinner on Friday night? I won’t be there on Saturday night…  shut eye

I understand if Saturday night is the better option. Maybe two dinners?  grin

rider26 - 26 April 2011 12:57 AM

Can we please do the dinner on Friday night? I won’t be there on Saturday night…  shut eye

Friday night should be good!!!!! Everyone (Bar Azz n Tambo downer ) will be there for fri night anyways!!!!!

We might be a little late?? Mizu, you can order for us!! wink

Billy - 1 case of Cab Sav - Tick!!!!!!  LOL

What time are you guys rollin into town????

Mizu Kuma - 26 April 2011 07:09 AM

Billy - 1 case of Cab Sav - Tick!!!!!!  LOL

Hahaha how did you know?? wink leaving Lilydale (where jen lives) around 10, so I’m guessing 6/7ish?? Can’t leave earlier !

Well we’ll book for around 7:30 on te Friday Night then!!!!!

Just remind me when it gets closer!!!!!

Friday the what?? (Date please!)

We are doing dinner Thursday night too…...................... or else !!!!!!

It will be Friday 16th September!!!!! The only Friday of the Shred!!!!! Now File that one please!!!!!  hmmm

Count me in for a Friday night dinner.

And hurry up and confirm people, its only $120 for a week to stay at the Shred Shed so if you are thinking about it, get in for cheap and if you can’t come, sell your spot later… Seriously, thats <1 day work for most people working full time. or about 2 seconds for Bill Gates…  rolleyes

LIST OF CONFIRMED SHRED PARTICIPANTS!!!!!

Add ya name so we know who’s made an effort ( cool smile ), and who hasn’tmad )!!!!

11th - 16th :

11th - 17th : rider26, Just Giver,

11th - 18th : Warren, fatima, eddie, Mizu, tjswish

14th - 16th : Azz ‘n’ Tambo,

16th - 18th : Billy, Jensta, K2

Alternate Dates Here :
June - Oct spaz cool smile (little effort made) wink