The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Azz n Tambo will be rocking the 14th, 15th & 16th shred

LIST OF CONFIRMED SHRED PARTICIPANTS!!!!!

Add ya name so we know who’s made an effort ( cool smile ), and who hasn’tmad )!!!!

11th - 16th :

11th - 17th : rider26, Just Giver,

11th - 18th : Warren, fatima, eddie, Mizu,

14th - 16th : Azz ‘n’ Tambo,

16th - 18th : Billy, Jensta,

Alternate Dates Here :

LIST OF CONFIRMED SHRED PARTICIPANTS!!!!!

Add ya name so we know who’s made an effort ( cool smile ), and who hasn’tmad )!!!!

11th - 16th :

11th - 17th : rider26, Just Giver,

11th - 18th : Warren, fatima, eddie, Mizu, tjswish

14th - 16th : Azz ‘n’ Tambo,

16th - 18th : Billy, Jensta, K2

Alternate Dates Here :
June - Oct spaz cool smile (little effort made) wink

The unconfirmed

nyteskye
Crackers
Blizzard
Darkclouds
cords
amakat
finney
Dan83
jason2233
Brandy
Caboose
surferguy56
L.B.

LOL “The unconfirmed”!!!!! Sounds like the “Undead” or somethin!!!!!

Ouch Mizu :-( I want to be there but the better half is playing the “what if you get hurt” card. He is right… Don’t want a cast on on my wedding day!

hmmm

And I had better not go outside today incase the world is gonna come to an end!!!!!

Are ya quad bikin again, or playin gridiron???? I take the risk of snappin my chicken legs every time I leave the house!!!! But I like livin on the edge!!!!  tongue wink

The water bear has a point…  cool hmm

(sorry blizzard but we want you to come!)

When is your wedding blizzard?

You’ll be fine, just don’t try anything crazy! wink

LOL And don’t go out into any blizzards!!!!!

I should be on the confirmed list soon (sorry I know I have been saying that for awhile wink)

I told a mate all about the shred and he was super excited to come, as well as bring some of his mates. That’s cool yeah? I’ll make him sign up on BW wink

Hell Yeah Dan!!!!! Get em signed up and into a Hoodie too!!!!!

And now that ya an Instructor, you’ll be the one givin me pointers, so ya gotta come!!!!! (How come rider hasn’t changed ya status too????)

The wedding is in October! So about 5 weeks after the shred.

I’ll be trying to swing even coming for a day. We are saving to go to America/Canada around Christmas so maybe Shred Canada!?

How long does a broken arm need to be in a cast? Oh yeah, 4-6weeks!!!
Time enough to heal. Me thinks you have ammunition for that argument Blizzard.  wink

I still need a few more deposits to be paid before booking the Shred Shed so those <strike>Undead</strike> unconfirmed please make a decision and check the first page excaim excaim excaim excaim