The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Hey guys,

I have a slight issue which I am going to do my best to work around. As you know I was meant to be coming to the Shred for the full 7 days. Anyway, here is the situation…

One of my best friends just told me the date of his wedding is September 18th. He has been one of my best friends since we were kids and he has also asked me to be a groomsman at the wedding. This is obviously something I can’t miss. That said, this is my plan: I’m going to stay at the Shred for 6 days, I’ll ride all day Saturday and hang out with the crew Saturday afternoon. However I will unfortunately have to drive home to Sydney on Saturday evening, as the wedding is the next morning.

I’m really disappointed the dates clashed but unfortunately I have to work with it. Please forgive me for leaving a day early.  hmmm

It happens rider… Just like we prob can’t go because of our own wedding!!

Fools getting married!! Don’t you know that costs money, but worse it costs boarding time.

We will just have to have the major prize giving on Saturday arvo…???
Lets say the presentation starts at 12pm Saturday 17th Sept.

Or a bit later so we can shred for longer. Happy to do it at the end of the day, 3pm-ish.

My thought was to start gathering at 12-1pm, do some lunch/drinks until 2-3pm then presentation.

If it’s a nice day we could do it at a location on the mountain so people can do laps. Somewhere near a T-bar [Antons, Sponars, Cruiser, Basin] or the HNpark or something.

Thanks for the support guys! I’ll do my very best to stick around as late as possible on the Saturday. Whole day riding and presentation in the afternoon for sure! Just bummed I won’t be able to ride with everyone on Sunday. smile

It’s sweet it’s only 1 day… I’d do it to

hahaha, Im like a kinda suprise you’ll never know what im gonna do smile

ONLY ONE DAY!!!!!!!

That’s one day sliding eddie, much more important than a being a groomsman!!

Hell, I would ditch my own wedding for a days of good surf or POW!!!!!!!!!!

spaz - 16 April 2011 11:29 PM

ONLY ONE DAY!!!!!!!

That’s one day sliding eddie, much more important than a being a groomsman!!

Hell, I would ditch my own wedding for a days of good surf or POW!!!!!!!!!!

oh thats a big call but!!!

I wouldn’t get married…

OZ SNOW ADVENTURES SPECIAL RATES FOR THE SHRED

(Moved the thread to Mountains and Travel).

LIST OF CONFIRMED SHRED PARTICIPANTS!!!!!

Add ya name so we know who’s made an effort ( cool smile ), and who hasn’tmad )!!!!

11th - 18th : Warren, fatima, eddie, Mizu

11th - 16th :

16th - 18th :

Alternate Dates Here :

Add ya name so we know who’s made an effort ( cool smile ), and who hasn’tmad )!!!!

11th - 16th :

16th - 18th : Billy, Jensta

Alternate Dates Here :

11th - 16th :

16th - 18th : Billy, Jensta

11th - 17th: rider26, Just Giver

Alternate Dates Here :