The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

I NEED A NEW CAR..

So your price hikes on wednesday AND friday?
i thought the cycle was that the price hikes are only on wednesdays and then the price drops down all the way to “tight-ass tuesday”

I’m over here in SA, I am just checking now when we got below a dollar, but I’m fairly sure it was at some stage earlier this year…ok maybe it was December/January…yeah January…and has been slowly (but noticeably) rising back to where it is now since then…

When petrol was really expensive (160-170c/litre) diesel was about 10c/litre more than ULP, and didn’t seem to follow the fluctuations, but at the moment it is hovering just above the “cheap day” ULP price, and staying pretty much on that throughout the week, and if you combine that with how many more km/litre you get from a diesel, it actually works out fairly well at the moment…again just my opinion, and it also depends on how much you want to be spending on your next car LB…

Actually, yeah petrol was touching a dollar a litre at the start of this year when all the fuss about GFC was going on.

Way to keep on topic guys!!!! wink

surferguy56 - 16 August 2009 08:05 PM

Oooooshiiiiii new car huh? please ignore my 1 dollar petrol comments then.
things were getting heated up cos they were showing off their cheap petrol.

surferguy56 - 16 August 2009 08:05 PM

I tried… smile

Any more questions L.B? Happy to help if you’re stuck after looking for a few days

Thanks everyone for all the ideas and help..

Still trying to swap everything and claim everything from VIC seeing as I’m living in NSW now..

I’ll let you know if I need more help.. which I’m sure I will in a few more days..

L.B. - 20 August 2009 01:58 AM

Thanks everyone for all the ideas and help..

Still trying to swap everything and claim everything from VIC seeing as I’m living in NSW now..

I’ll let you know if I need more help.. which I’m sure I will in a few more days..

Okay, happy to help when you need it next