The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ CAPTION THIS ~

A NEW GAME!!!! Easy as, just grab a pic from either here on Boardworld, or anywhere that ya want!

The person below comes up with the caption for the photo posted above? The person below also posts a new photo for the next person to CAPTION!!!!

LET THE CAPTIONS BEGIN

C’MON BABY!!!! I"LL TAKE YA TO A BETTER WORLD!!!! IT"S CALLED “BOARDWORLD”!!!!!

LOL

Do you think we could modify the game so the person below comes up with the caption for the photo posted above? The person below then posts a new photo for the next person. Just an idea, it’s your game, I’ll leave it up to you…  raspberry

rider26 - 20 April 2011 02:31 AM

LOL

Do you think we could modify the game so the person below comes up with the caption for the photo posted above? The person below then posts a new photo for the next person. Just an idea, it’s your game, I’ll leave it up to you…  raspberry

Sounds good!!!! Let’s run with it!!!!  LOL

LOOK AT THAT IDIOT OVER THERE!!!! BABE, HEY BABE….. LOOK AT HIM!!!!!

Note to rider,

I knew that this was gonna be the only problem!!!!  LOL
That caption still suits K2’s pic though!!!! Looks like he’s the one sayin it!!!!  LOL

Hahaha I removed the image when I saw you posted one right below. You’re right though, suits K2 perfectly!  LOL

Let’s just pretend I captioned that about K2’s photo. OK, here’s the next one…

“HA HA HA HA!!!! I THINK THAT THE GUY IN THE PIC BEFORE MINE, USED UP ALL OF THE SAUCE!!!!”

Would you like some of my chocolate chip cookies? They’re as young as me!

“I DIDN"T REALISE THAT YOU HAD IT IN YOU HONEY!!!!”

DUUUUDE! That weeeeeed was aweeesomeee…

I said I was sorry, dad.

‘ShoooShrit ? ? ‘...Security!!!!! This guy behind me isn’t shit faced enough!!!!!

Yo look man i can spell my name… Yo Yo man that’s sooooooo DOPE

Did you see that, kids? Now that’s how you start a BBQ!

“I’M OFF MY MEDICATION AGAAAIAINNNNN WWAAAHHHHH WWWAAAOOOOO”

Mum mum mum mamma mamma mamma mom mom mom, WHAT SPAZ!!!! I didn’t mean it but i just wee wee in the pool….....