The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

You lose some - You win some

blizzard_22 - 19 April 2011 04:04 AM

Party at Spaz’s! So throwing stuff at your window from the village below LOL

Like little stones at the window????

Raspazel….... Raspazel…..... let down your hair!!!!!

BHAHAHA LOL

blizzard_22 - 19 April 2011 04:04 AM

Party at Spaz’s! So throwing stuff at your window from the village below LOL

Yeah!!! cool grin

No no no!

In ‘09, after a dumping, a few mates decided to through snow balls at our window - as we all know good snowballs to throw aren’t soft and fluffy. They broke the fly screen, like… it tore holes through it!!!!!

The place was a rental.

The other problem I see is that Raspazel wont answer as he will be standing next to you throwing those tiny stones.
(nothing to do with his lack of long golden hair)

Wow, that’s super nice and what an amazing location!

Pick up keys on the 16th May.

Photobucket

The more info I get - the better this place sounds;
Secure parking, separate storage room, Under floor heating, AUSTAR, ski/board storage, Heated boot locker.

There’s even a screen to hide the unmade bed.

Photobucket

Looks lovely Spaz!!! Just don’t eat the fake fruit! (my friend did that once and got a mouthful of foam, idiot!  cool grin )

Billy - 19 April 2011 09:50 PM

Looks lovely Spaz!!! Just don’t eat the fake fruit! (my friend did that once and got a mouthful of foam, idiot!  cool grin )

Yeah!!!! K2 sent me this Malteaser Sundae from Macca’s once, but I don’t think that it was real!!!!

It gave me “Cotton Mouth”!!!!  sick

spaz - 19 April 2011 02:29 AM
tjswish - 19 April 2011 02:16 AM

Totally hang X-Cam and Boardworld posters from your balcony pointed straight at the Thredbo cams lol.

I would totally love to do a season with you but I would have no job in Thredders and I would have to quit here (which I don’t really want to lol) so alas I cannot.

How much are you looking at for a season though?

TJ,

I have my own business in Thredbo, I can set you up in a job.

Anyway there is so much work in Thredbo over winter and the only qualification you need is to be living there.

Haven’t worked out what to charge and wont really know until after easter.
Being a bed sitter it has a king bed (I think)-(or it will when I get there) and a sofa bed.

Yea, Just don’t want to quit my job is all. I still like it here… Maybe next year smile