The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

You lose some - You win some

I don’t think I mentioned that last week; I lost “The spaz Pad” because my flatmate was injured and has had to stay OS.

Pretty devastated I was, because I wont be there all season and just needed something more comfortable than my car when I’m in the village. I was even at the stage of giving up on SNOcam and contemplating only going for the Shred and a few other trips for a slide.

Well today some good news…..
I think this will make any time I’m needed in Thredbo more cosy.
Deposit is paid.
Flatmate wanted.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just realised now I’ll be a permanent fixture on the village cam surprised

Ahhhh!!!!! Squatter!!!! I mean Squatters Run!!!!!

And it’s above the Shed Feast-a-thon.

That’s the first thing that came to mind for me!!!!! MMMMMMMM….......... meat cooked over the coals!!!!!!!

And only a stagger away from Ullr!!!!!  cool grin

All up hill!!!

A better stagger from Schuss or from Denman it’s down hill.

Even better from Candlelight!!!!

Cool pad!

Totally hang X-Cam and Boardworld posters from your balcony pointed straight at the Thredbo cams lol.

I would totally love to do a season with you but I would have no job in Thredders and I would have to quit here (which I don’t really want to lol) so alas I cannot.

How much are you looking at for a season though?

Mizu Kuma - 19 April 2011 02:06 AM

That’s a little dangerous!!!
It’s literally 30m from doorway to doorway - I wont even need a jacket!!!!!

And if it is a blizzard Black Bear Inn is between the two.

tjswish - 19 April 2011 02:16 AM

Totally hang X-Cam and Boardworld posters from your balcony pointed straight at the Thredbo cams lol.

I would totally love to do a season with you but I would have no job in Thredders and I would have to quit here (which I don’t really want to lol) so alas I cannot.

How much are you looking at for a season though?

TJ,

I have my own business in Thredbo, I can set you up in a job.

Anyway there is so much work in Thredbo over winter and the only qualification you need is to be living there.

Haven’t worked out what to charge and wont really know until after easter.
Being a bed sitter it has a king bed (I think)-(or it will when I get there) and a sofa bed.

Photobucket

spaz - 19 April 2011 02:20 AM
Mizu Kuma - 19 April 2011 02:06 AM

And if it is a blizzard Black Bear Inn is between the two.

Nice little Stopover!!!! Ya gonna be an Alcoholic by the end of the season!!!!  LOL

Gonna be?????

Was talking about hanging a banner but has anyone noticed how few sandwich boards or banners are around Thredbo. We got in trouble for for having ski’s and snowboards on our veranda when I lived there.

Though…....
I could put my 50” monitor in the window and play videos around the clock. hehehehe

Or a projector and screen em onto the ground or a wall????

That would be cool!!!!! Could do it for the Shred too!!!!!

Party at Spaz’s! So throwing stuff at your window from the village below LOL