The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are you doing?

Banger - 09 August 2009 09:52 PM

thats awesome guys…loving the bright celebratory colours! did you swap goggles or just match it up like that by co-incidence?

I was just noticing that as well, as I was enjoying the picture.
Her goggles match his jacket and his goggles match her jacket… pretty cool.

what am i doing? going through a midlife crisis at work and wondering how can i become gainfully employed full time and/or associated with snowboarding for the rest of my life…will never be a pro so maybe i have to buy a shop somewhere…

I am currently sitting in the backpackers in Melbourne with my 15 minutes of free internet, having just today been accepted for a job at Panorama in Canada this winter…VERY VERY VERY *DOUBLE CAPS* VERY STOKED!!!!!!!!

pretty much still in elation at the moment…could be that i’ve been up for 18 hours (as I had to fly from adelaide thismorning) and the lack of sleep is getting to me, but man can’t believe it has actually come together…:D

anyway my internet is about to run out…so I am off smile

rider26 - 09 August 2009 02:24 PM
snowslider - 08 August 2009 06:37 PM

Jeremy, what nationality is your family?

On my mum’s side my grandfather was born in Penang, Malaysia, and my grandmother was born in Burma (although my grandfather is not Malaysian and my grandmother is not Burmese). Malaysia was under British rule and my grandfather joined the British Army at a young age. My grandfather became Captain in the British Army and was Superintendent of an island called Palau Jerejak (an island off Penang). He was in charge of the island for 5 years. My mum was born in Singapore. My family moved to Melbourne when my mum was 4 years old in 1956, then moved to Sydney when my mother finished school. My father was born in England, but I have no idea where his family is from, presumably Europe.

Ahah im born in singapore too…. i hate that place so bad… the hot weather and whatnot

bangabain - 10 August 2009 08:14 AM

I am currently sitting in the backpackers in Melbourne with my 15 minutes of free internet, having just today been accepted for a job at Panorama in Canada this winter…VERY VERY VERY *DOUBLE CAPS* VERY STOKED!!!!!!!!

pretty much still in elation at the moment…could be that i’ve been up for 18 hours (as I had to fly from adelaide thismorning) and the lack of sleep is getting to me, but man can’t believe it has actually come together…:D

Sweet. Hope it’s good must be great knowing you’ve got the job aspect sorted

VERY VERY VERY *DOUBLE CAPS* VERY STOKED!!!!!!!!

I hear if you hit capslock hard enough, it becomes double capslock ^-^
Good work on your new job. Sounds like crazy fun mate

well done bangabain…sounds like a sweet gig…

I’m realizing that today I have spent less time on these BW forums than I have in weeks!
Currently I’m in bed at 9:30 PM and with my newborn beside me falling asleep.

Congrats mate, hope you have insane season, with everyday a powder day !!!!!!!!!

Our matching goggles was carefully planned months ago, or maybe it was just a fluke on the day….................................  wink

I`m sitting in Northern Ontario,Canada…just finished fishing…Now I`m trying to decide where to go fishing again

Dave99 - 20 August 2009 08:57 AM

I`m sitting in Northern Ontario,Canada…just finished fishing…Now I`m trying to decide where to go fishing again

What’s the fish of choice in Canada? I assume salmon but I’m probably way off

Its nearly time to go hunting Trout in Australia again, woo hoo !!!!!!

Tambazz - 20 August 2009 02:30 PM

Its nearly time to go hunting Trout in Australia again, woo hoo !!!!!!

Trout is good. I prefer catching blackfish

Back on what we are doing, had my 16th birthday yesterday so I’m gettign my learner’s permit in a couple of weeks. yay

I’ve got my learners but my logbook is still in its plastic raspberry