The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are you doing?

the pow was pretty good yesterday, it kept dumping then the sun came out for half an hour then it started snowing again. It did this about 4 times. By 1:30 the snow had stopped and sun stayed out until dark. Wicked day!

Slider I hope everything has gone smoothly I don’t expect to see you here for atleast a day!

golfpunklegend - 07 August 2009 08:25 AM

Crackers, off the top of my head its about a 700km drive which would take about 8 hours

I do it in just under 7 hours

Snowslider, enjoy this moment, most beautiful thing you’ll ever be part of.

I am off to get married today, bluebird day, a little fresh overnight, light winds.

New snow suit, new snowboard.

TODAY IS GOING TO AWESOME !!!!!!

Tambazz - 07 August 2009 10:21 PM

Snowslider, enjoy this moment, most beautiful thing you’ll ever be part of.

I am off to get married today, bluebird day, a little fresh overnight, light winds.

New snow suit, new snowboard.

TODAY IS GOING TO AWESOME !!!!!!

Hope it’s a great day. Hope the weather holds out like it is. Congratulations on you soon to be marriage

i’m working right now

congrattz to you tambazz.. enjoii your wedding and all the best to you in the future =D

at least no need to throw confetti.. ur guests can just throw snow or snow balls ahaha

Tambazz, congratulations to the both of you. Have an awesome day!! smile

I’m excited to announce that my son was born without surgery (C-section) and has done amazing!
He’s absolutely perfect!
My wife got sick a little after it all, but is doing great now.
He was born about 5 hours ago.

Tambazz,
We are all celebrating with you.

Double celebration today. Great news! Congratulations James, all the best to you and your family. Have you chosen a name yet?

Looking forward to wedding and baby photos.

snowslider - 08 August 2009 05:29 AM

I’m excited to announce that my son was born without surgery (C-section) and has done amazing!
He’s absolutely perfect!
My wife got sick a little after it all, but is doing great now.
He was born about 5 hours ago.

Congratulations on your baby boy!

congratz snowslider =D .. hehehe

Congrats to you both snowslider & tambazz ! was a killer day here today so im sure tambazz had perfect conditions.

Time for one of these for the car snowslider

1st baby photo should look something like this

Congrats again guys.

Congrats to Tambazz on your wedded life and to snowslider for you baby boy

Thank you everyone!
I hope Tambazz is having a nice honeymoon.

There’s a story with me changing my name when I was 18, from my birth name to the name I now have. This was done to honor my grandfather on my mom’s side.
I changed my middle name, and my last name to more Italian family names. I asked my grandfather for his permission to take the family name, because I would then be the last son in the family - and of course then be obligated to have a son.
So The name I gave my son is the first and middle name that I was born with (which I no longer have that middle name as my own) and of course he has the same last name as I do - James Paul Ingrassia.

I wish my grandfather was still with us to have seen this day.

snowslider - 08 August 2009 11:13 AM

Thank you everyone!
I hope Tambazz is having a nice honeymoon.

There’s a story with me changing my name when I was 18, from my birth name to the name I now have. This was done to honor my grandfather on my mom’s side.
I changed my middle name, and my last name to more Italian family names. I asked my grandfather for his permission to take the family name, because I would then be the last son in the family - and of course then be obligated to have a son.
So The name I gave my son is the first and middle name that I was born with (which I no longer have that middle name as my own) and of course he has the same last name as I do - James Paul Ingrassia.

I wish my grandfather was still with us to have seen this day.

James, I am doing the same thing. I will be changing my last name to my grandfather’s last name in honour of him. I want my kids to carry his family name. I too wish my grandfather was still with us. I always considered him my father.

Please send Lydia my best wishes. Congratulations once again.

Is he cute, is he cute, is he cute??
chuck the baby aside and post up some pics, slider raspberry
Im a little confused with the family gizmo but doesnt that mean that your father’s last name will end with you?