The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Tobi’s tip for the day…

Fort is sadly nothing but 2 boxes now.

:(

That’s not a tip. That’s bad news.

Your boss made a orange peel gun out of his pen sent you a packed and sprung out of it whilst you slept didnt he.

Sad to hear its gone, now is not a time for pitty you must rebuild.  Rebuild I say, bigger stronger, and may be even a mote.

All is not lost.

My boss is swapping desks with me, she says that it’s a better spot as there is already 2 walls and a big filing cabinet so that if I want to build more forts I only have to build one wall.

She also mentioned something about the big filing cabinet behind my new desk being empty and how I could store the boxes in there, but I didn’t hear that bit.

MORE FORTS!!!!

Give receipes to those in your team who like to bake, it results in you getting free tasty food.

Today - Cheesecake!!!

:D

Wow, that’s a great idea.
Online recipes are easy to find and print out too!
wink

My wife and I made Rhubarb cheesecake the other day for her brothers birthday get together… ‘twas guud!

Carmel cheesecake!

That cheesecake looks really good and a genius idea on getting others to cook it for you!

Carmel cheesecake?
Who’s Carmel?

I worked with a girl named Carmen once, but she wasnt a cheesecake, lol.

snowslider - 03 August 2009 03:19 PM

I am at uni right now with a girl named Carmel…I also don’t think she is a cheesecake…but I could be wrong…have to ask her…

bangabain - 04 August 2009 02:24 AM

I am at uni right now with a girl named Carmel…I also don’t think she is a cheesecake…but I could be wrong…have to ask her…

You could be onto something here…
This could be the beginning of an awesome pickup line.
something along the lines of “you look sweet as a carmel cheesecake” raspberry

golfpunklegend - 04 August 2009 05:48 AM
bangabain - 04 August 2009 02:24 AM

You could be onto something here…
This could be the beginning of an awesome pickup line.
something along the lines of “you look sweet as a carmel cheesecake” raspberry

or “F#$k me if I’m wrong, but is your name Gertrude?”
Anybody know any Gertrudes?

Butters - 04 August 2009 11:13 AM

Funnily enough my grandma used to call just about every cow we had Gertrude or Mildred.
Just as funny (cruel?) I’ve taken it upon myself to nickname my sister Gertrude. Always a good laugh.

nic - 04 August 2009 11:48 AM
Butters - 04 August 2009 11:13 AM

Funnily enough my grandma used to call just about every cow we had Gertrude or Mildred.
Just as funny (cruel?) I’ve taken it upon myself to nickname my sister Gertrude. Always a good laugh.

It’s an attractive name - has a good ring to it
Like Olga