The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

new board

hey guys brought my first board ever today got a nitro T1 for 300$ and got rental bindings on it atm until i can buy some bindings might go with drake they have a nice pair for like 150$ so bummed but dont have a lift pass haha might ride it down and walk it up this arvo. Been shovelling snow of steps all day to earn my keep so im effed. what do you guys think about the board anyone got one the same?

peace

Dude, I ride a Nitro T2(07) and love it. Flexes up really nice and is just a fun board to muck around on.
Next board will be something that lets me ride in fresh (read rocker) as the nose doesn’t hold up very well (lots of leg burn) but for Oz it is a great board, just keep those edges sharp.

Can i ask where you got it?

hey nelson, good post. brought back some happy memories of buying my first board, man i loved that board, still got it in my room at home.  hope you have loads of fun on it and good luck with the lift pass!

ahh falls creek retail and hire shop had 50% off

it sucks so hard though im sitting here in the attic looking at my board and i cant use it haha

pretty sure tomorow im just going to have a ride down under the falls express chair which is about 20m from the place im at and then walk back up haha.

also im hoepfully gonna get some shots of a friend tomorow so i will smash those up asap

peace

Sweat man congrats on your first deck, Take some artistic photos of it so you can enjoy and record your awesome purchase before you end up scratching the heck out of it.

Great news Nelson. Enjoy it and let us know how it rides.

went for a ride on it this arvo on some guys day pass who was leaving
so much fun felt so wierd on the first run of the season though but all came back quick enough
tried a few little jumps in the trees and go smoked on a few and covered in wet snow but who cares

all round fun board and its hell easy to butter on
hopefully i will be able to get out on a nicer day

iT IS GOOD TO BE EXCITED
Strap in and play around on the carpet in your house!

snowslider - 28 July 2009 04:54 PM

iT IS GOOD TO BE EXCITED
Strap in and play around on the carpet in your house!

At the start of the season, i was so pumped that i jumped around on mine and i think it took away all the wax…

took it out again today down to runied castle and started trying stuff i can now hit the spine and method and melon and land hit the box 180 off shit and jumed onto the bus and 180 to fakie off im hell amped im getting better

Great news NJH - now learn to use punctuation when you type grin

The following can be your friends too…..
The fullstop (.)
The comma (,)
The apostrophes (’)

thanks but i dont really look for punctuation when im typing on the net man