The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mizu is taking an unwanted vacation from Boardworld

Billy - 18 April 2011 12:03 AM

Was it from that spam post yesterday?

Yes it was.  hmmm

If anyone will understand it will be Mizu,  he is missed already but its giving everyone else a chance to say something lol.  Im sure you guys will get it all sorted soon.

Double post edit.

big surprise Eeeek hope it wasn’t my fault for deleting the spam

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 April 2011 12:42 AM

gulp  oh oh

We are basically looking into a very last-ditch attempt at restoring something. Nearly all our options have been expired but we are looking into every possible option. It’s not looking good but we have not given up yet. I’m incredibly sorry not only to Mizu but to everyone else for all the posts which have currently been lost. It was a simple mistake but one which has cost us dearly. Unfortunately I regularly have to delete SPAM from our forums and Mizu had replied underneath the spammer on this occasion; I just clicked the wrong button.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 April 2011 12:42 AM

No it was me.  red face

So really its Mizus fault for posting so often.  Ok I blame Mizu lol

Ohhh man. Mizu must be shattered!! Shame on you Jeremy! Deleting the top thread poster like that. Hmm maybe this will open up and opportunity for someone else to take the title?? wink

darb - 18 April 2011 12:51 AM

So really its Mizus fault for posting so often.  Ok I blame Mizu lol

I could go along with that…  smirk

Yeah it’s not looking good, I think we’ve lost everything permanently. So devastated.  downer

We’re going to need everyone’s help to restore some of our favourite threads (Separated at Birth etc.).

Once again, I apologise to our entire community. I’m very sorry for my stupid mistake.  shut eye

Its all good with out mistakes we would not have the woopy cushion!

Don’t feel too bad. It gives us another reason to make more posts. Just unban Mizu and he should be 5000+ within a year lol grin

i think a minute of silence and black armbands should do the trick

goodbye Mizu….

^^^ hahahahaha nice one Gamblor, a sad sad day in BWM history   downer

This is definitely some sort of elaborate joke right?