The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mizu is taking an unwanted vacation from Boardworld

Hey guys,

If you were wondering where Mizu has gone, well he has accidentally been deleted from the forums and banned from Boardworld. Don’t ask me how this happened…  grrr

This is only temporary and his account will be re-instated soon - but for now, Boardworld is a Mizu-Free zone.

I miss him already…  hmmm

Also all the threads he started have been deleted, so your replies to these threads have been deleted. This will all be fixed soon.

What the hell lol, rider just dont let him come back!!! How much would BWM be with out that thing…......... tongue wink

Dont leave it to long he could go into a BW induced coma

LOL

OMG

He should just sign up again with a new account. hehehe

Won’t take him long to post the most. I reckon we should make him sign up again and see if he can beat how long it took him last time to post the same amount. LOL

big surprise  Poor Mizu! He’s probably having withdrawals already wink

hahahahaha funniest thing I’ll hear today for sure - I can just picture Mizu twitching in his computer chair….

Well the thing is, right now he can’t even register under a different account as all his IP addresses have also been banned.

We’re working pretty hard right now to restore what we can, but I won’t lie, this is a pretty serious situation.  grrr

I’ll keep you posted with any updates.

AAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

Thats all I have to say about that.

Maybe he had a posting frenzy and overloaded the system?
hmmm

haha oh unlucky!

Was it from that spam post yesterday?

I am not around for a few days and you let this happen!!!! confused