The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD CALENDER FOR 2012?

Poll: 2012 boardworld calender??
Total Votes: 14
yes great idea!!!
not really...waste of time

who thinks boardworld should make a calender for next year with a contest to see who sends in the best pic taken by a boardworld member with 12 winners 1 for each month?? if enough agree i will try to organise it smile

I like your thinking BUS DRIVA shaka

cool smile its wat i do lol

As they are from photo compa not separated at birth threads Hahahahah LOL

Edit: as long as hey are from
Comp
Haha too much wine

haha that would be funny as once i talk to rider about it we will announce the proper competiton with what pics….that would be hilarious but hahaha

Please please do not let mizu and spaz get down to the budgie smugglers for this one…....then again if its for charity hahah

^^ CRACKERS… LOL

Someone had this idea last season I think. It’s a great idea, just need to get the right photos for it. We wouldn’t be able to use any of the photos from the contests without the permission of the photographer(s).

Awesome idea! Rider I’m sure as long as the credit is there most ppl here won’t mind. I would care, think it would be very cool to have!

if this goes ahead im in for sure

thats an awesome idea!! nice one bus driver

so far so good shred

would it count if we were to draw or photoshop something up if we go through with it?

I reckon 12 photos to be chosen from the SoHe Comp or 6 from SoHe/NoHe.

6 per hemisphere i reckon

or 4 from each hemisphere (that agree to there use) and 4 extra entered just for the calendar

And maybe a group shot at the shred to!!