The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

THE BET

Poll: DO YOU THINK BUS DRIVA WILL GET 1000 POST IN 3 DAYS?
Total Votes: 16
click here if you just wanna see Fast Eddie in a g string
yes and Bus Driva should also win some BOARDWORLD goodies
not a chance...give up and leave BOARDWORLD!!
yes but Bus Driva should not get and goodies

The bet is where you can challange a member on anything you want and the loser has to do somethin that youve betted on proving it with pics or footage on BOARDWORLD…...Please note it has to be somethin shamefull or funny as hell

let the game begin!!!!

(the bet originated when Fast Eddie bet Bus Driva that he would not achieve 1000 posts by monday 6pm (3 DAYS)!! and if he does Fast Eddie would where a g string on a local beach take a pic and post it on boardworld)

well Eddie this is it….this is the page where i will humiliate you lol im already counting down…. ive got chips, fizzy and im wearing my comfy socks so we know i aint movin from this chair for a long time blank stare

we agreed on sunday 6pm dont go bending the rules!!!!

Just cause you wanna see me in a THONG!!!  hmmm

no its monday have a look

and no Eddie i dont wanna see you in a g string hmmm

hahahahaha good luck eddie , i think it’s meant to be very cold that day good luck…... lol

BUS DRIVA - 14 April 2011 11:45 AM

well Eddie this is it….this is the page where i will humiliate you lol im already counting down…. ive got chips, fizzy and im wearing my comfy socks so we know i aint movin from this chair for a long time blank stare

If i win you better strap yourself in sunshine…  tongue wink Cause there is gonna be so shameful ideas running though my head for you vampire

from what his boyfriend tells me it must be cold every day ohh  lol

If you hit 1k Miss eddie has just inform me off the funniest Thong that i can get shaka

look at ya you cant wait to wear it haha wat 1 is it?

Its got a horses nose for the front region hahaha

haha and your the jockey strap big surprise

Not gonna haPpwn wither way haha

its pretty much impossible i know lol

I think we’ve seen enough of fast eddie in women’s clothing lately…  LOL

^^^ hahaha are saying I look fat