The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oz Snow Adventures special rates for the Shred 2011

I started looking into transport - The only price I have is $180pp (inc. nat parks)
^ that’s an advertised price.

The above company (who is doing the $120/week accommodation) do transport in mini bus (or coach if more than 30 peeps) and when we have numbers is happy to do a quote.

An associate owns PubTrek tours I haven’t spoken to him about the cost.

Petrol last year cost me about $150 each way at the most. So if your hitching a ride consider at minimum $50 per trip and a park entry contribution.

We could look into rental costs on a mini bus+trailer.

rider26 - 07 April 2011 05:31 PM
spaz - 07 April 2011 05:49 AM

Have you stayed at River Inn before rider?

The 4 dinners is what makes it a winner. Cool location - on Friday Flat and a fab bar.

No, haven’t stayed there before. But I’ve had a beer out the front and the location can’t be beat!

Oh yeah, great location and I’ve had plenty of breakfasts there. Last year I think they had pizza nights on Thur & Sat.

rider26 - 08 April 2011 07:48 PM

I have requested more info/images from them re: 4/5 share room.

I am also finding out about possible transportation from Sydney to Thredbo for those interested.

I have been told the 4/5 share rooms are big, with fridge, tea and coffee facilities, ensuite bathroom, and cable TV.

Cool thanks Rider!

It wouldn’t be any dearer if there were just 4 instead of 5 hey??

I wouldn’t think so. For specific questions it’s probably best to call Oz Snow Adventures and speak to Mel.

Rang Mel, apparently it’s 3 dinners not 4 for that deal. Not a big deal at all, just thought I would let everyone know.

Mel mustn’t have been told. Usually it’s three dinners but they are giving us four dinners as part of the special deal for Boardworld. I have the email right here, definitely four dinners. I will email Matt now to make sure and see if he can clarify things with Mel. I’ll let you know…

ah ok, cool.

rider26 - 07 April 2011 12:38 AM

$215 for the weekend with 2 breakfasts and a dinner.

Hey rider is that price twin share?

It’s $700 so come stay in the shed with us cool kids smile lol (to clarify I am joking)

Hey cords, I’m not too sure. Probably best to give them a call to find out for sure.

rider26 - 18 July 2011 04:15 AM

Hey cords, I’m not too sure. Probably best to give them a call to find out for sure.

Ummm…........ you’ll find that it was blizz that asked that question!!!!!!

Now go and sit down and have a little rest!!!!! That’s it….......

Thanks Miz, at least someone seems to know I exist here!!! Lol

Doh!  shut eye

Sorry Blizz.

rider26 - 18 July 2011 06:49 AM

Doh!  shut eye

Sorry Blizz.

How does it go????  teacherboy