The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

I’m confused now, so what are we doing?

Billy - 07 April 2011 05:34 AM

question me too

spaz - 07 April 2011 05:52 AM

question me too

Lucky I’m stay at the ‘cool kid club’  LOL because thats some top notch confusion right there!!

Shred Shack. 1/4 of the price and way more fun.

I will let you know tonight how much places I want smile lol.

spaz - 07 April 2011 05:52 AM

question me too

Hey guys, sorry for the confusion. The Shred Shed should still go ahead. It’s a great budget option for those really wanting to limit their spending at the Shred. Let’s be honest, $130 for a week in Thredbo, with everything you need in the lodge, is pretty much unbeatable value. I’ve stayed at the lodge before and it has everything you need.

While Michelle and I have pulled out, Dan, Rhiannon, finney, Parkway Josh, and another friend of theirs will be coming in. I’m confident we will be able to fill the Shred Shed with Boardworld members and friends.

I have been working with Oz Snow Adventures for a few weeks now to seal a good deal for the Shred. Not trying to take anyone away from what has been organised, just throwing another option out there. As the Shed fills up, others might want to take Oz Snow Adventures up on the offer. I felt obliged to stay there as I have been working with them to secure a deal like this. I’m really happy with the value and location of what we’re getting. That said, we’re also walking distance to the Shed/Ullr and I’m sure I’ll be hanging out at both of those locations quite a bit.

I hope that explains it a bit better.

cool smile
When you add the expense of food, the price for River Inn is good. The fact you don’t have to prepare it….

~update~
Cost of Shred Shed Drop!!!!!!
$120 stay any day’s between 11-18th.
Deposit due (needed for booking)

~details~
[Check post #1]

Dan, Rhiannon, finney, Parkway Josh, and another friend of theirs

Should I put these folk down for places at the Shred Shed?

I’ll send mine and Jen’s deposit when I get home from work today spaz…  shaka

spaz - 07 April 2011 10:16 PM

I think they will all confirm with you soon. I’ll remind them but leave the confirmation up to them. smile

rider26 - 08 April 2011 12:12 AM
spaz - 07 April 2011 10:16 PM

I think they will all confirm with you soon. I’ll remind them but leave the confirmation up to them. smile

Hey guys,

Lots of good options for the shred now…

Don’t put me down for any particular option yet. I’ll see what the other guys are keen on, and try get back to you guys soon to confirm smile

^^^^ as long as you get there for it shaka

I’ll be there for sure shaka

I have paid and will take one of the bunk beds… Unless someone wants to share the queen lol

I was unable to get a friend to come so if anyone has room in their car, I would love to jump in and chip in for petrol / nasho parks pass etc.

Remember that if you spend 8 or more days at the snow in your car, get a season pass as it is cheaper smile

Personally would like to spend 7 days down there but will take what I can get.

TJ, I can most likely give you a ride or at the very least organise one for you. I will be going down for the whole week though, how long do you want to come for?

rider26 - 10 April 2011 12:05 AM

TJ, I can most likely give you a ride or at the very least organise one for you. I will be going down for the whole week though, how long do you want to come for?

The whole week smile

I’m happy to chip in for Petrol or relieve people of some driving if needed, I have a Full NSW Drivers Licence for the last 4-5 years.