The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Best Quotes ?

ahaha slider smile

you know, one thing you sometimes forget is, no matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you have for lunch
- Deny Crane

ahh Boston Legal - best show made smile

kort - 20 July 2009 12:37 PM

ahh Boston Legal - best show made smile

damn straight!
When Im that age, I want to be just like Deny Crane

‘To Alcohol, the cause of/solution to all of life problems’ Homer Simpson

‘He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother’ -Shakespeare

‘I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious’ - Vince Lombardi

It’s not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or when the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worth cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at the worst if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat
- Teddy Roosevelt

Oderim Dum Metuant (let them hate, so long as they fear) - latin quote

..I wouldn’t even call it a sport…for me.. It’s just a way of life…u know, it’s a chance to just shut your brain off and live within a moment..And u know for so long as I am able, I will ride till the day that I die.. - Travis Rice

how do you beat a guy that’s unbeaten

A MAN with no goals is like a road with no destinat

you want to see special operation guy do something near impossible, tell him he can’t do it

” They’ve done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.”
Anchorman

“Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale’s vagina.”
Anchorman

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, “My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.” The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?” The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

“Write that down” Van Wilder

take nothing but photos.. leave nothing but foot prints

when hell freezes over, i’ll board there too wink

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober.”

Nancy Astor: “Sir, if you were my husband, I would give you poison.”
Churchill: “If I were your husband I would take it.”

“Nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all” - Ned Flanders
“Stupid sexy Flanders” - Homer Simpson

Think of this everytime I see someone wearing this gear at the snow. *shudder*

“What are you talking about? facebook is as official as parliament or the words of obama.
Its as real as it gets.”
— golfpunklegend

I’ve been quoted twice now. I feel almost as important as the simpsons are to the aussie dinner table.