The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Billy - 06 April 2011 01:50 AM

Woohoo! My friend confirmed! Can I grab that room with the 2 single beds?? Spaz, I’ll send you money?

Done.

Check the fist page of the thread; payment details are there as well as the list of attendees.

Im still trying to work out if we/I can come. There is the worry of breaking ourselves before the wedding! I think we’ll make a decision after seeing if OzSnow can do anything.

blizzard_22 - 06 April 2011 08:59 AM

Im still trying to work out if we/I can come. There is the worry of breaking ourselves before the wedding! I think we’ll make a decision after seeing if OzSnow can do anything.

Cup of concrete !!!!! HTFU

How cool would it be if you rocked up with your arm in plaster? Awesome cool.  tongue wink

Hehe… You’ll be fine! smile

One day I’ll need advice from someone about driving/parking etc etc at thredbo - I have no idea!!!

Billy - 06 April 2011 10:28 AM

One day I’ll need advice from someone about driving/parking etc etc at thredbo - I have no idea!!!

Don’t worry Billy, pretty much the same as driving anywhere, its just colder.  tongue rolleye

The parking spots are the same size as other places too cheese

We can organise a driver for you if need be. shaka

hmmm  LOL

Mite have to azz. She will most likely be drunk! Haha

hmmm  x 2!!

LOL

Wat days Billy? When u going up?

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 06 April 2011 10:44 AM

not 100% on time yet, but will be Friday - Monday, going with my mate jen! You?

Mizu Kuma - 06 April 2011 10:44 AM

LOL

Ya got a Subie haven’t ya Billy????

Ya DON"T need to carry chains to Thredbo with a All /4 WD!!!! Go straight along the Alpine Way until ya see the Thredbo Sign!!!! Offload ya gear and either park at ya Accom, or down in one of the Overnight Carparks!!!!

Gotta get a Parks Pass unless ya already have one!!!!

edit : From Melbs > http://www.thredbo.com.au/about-thredbo/getting-to-thredbo/by-car.asp

Thanks Mizu! Yup, I’ve got a Subaru!

Billy - 06 April 2011 10:58 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 06 April 2011 10:44 AM

not 100% on time yet, but will be Friday - Monday, going with my mate jen! You?

Friday to sun or mon. I start holidays that weekend. Would be good to share a drive

For some reason rider has decided to leave us all hanging.

Oz Snow Adventures have come up with a special deal for Shred attendees…

Sorry guys, all the details are here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2026/

spaz - Michelle and I are staying at the River Inn for the week. Sorry about the muck-around re: Shred Shed.

Let me know what you guys think.