The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Hoodies - Final Vote

Poll: Should BOARDWORLD.COM.AU be in the logo font or fatboy slim?
Total Votes: 25
Logo font
Fatboy slim

Hey guys,

So I’ve been getting some feedback that you would rather all the text on the back be in the Fatboy Slim font, including the Boardworld.com.au.

I’ve decided to leave that decision up to the community.

Someone feel free to post a comparison. wink

Vote away…

I refrain from voting as I don’t mind either way.

Beat me to it Mizu!

I think the orginal logo font, for all the same reasons you have mentioned before (consistancy with branding, recognition, and visability etc), and now comparing the two, i think it looks cleaner (espically for those with longer names), less busy and more representative of the site smile

bahahaha LOL sounds like it!

LOL

Thanks for putting that together, K2!

Im picturing me standing in front of him in a boardroom with my displays on the stand and me holding my lazer pointer tongue laugh

LOL

Mizu, you and I should be called ‘Team Thread-Jackers’

LOL omg its never ending!

I really like the logofont. The URL is what we want people to be able to read quick and easy without you thinking the are just staring at your butt lol

blizzard_22 - 06 April 2011 03:16 AM

I really like the logofont. The URL is what we want people to be able to read quick and easy without you thinking the are just staring at your butt lol

Don’t worry, we’ll stare at your butt… lol jkz LOL

I’m undecided…

I like the original for all the reasons K2 mentioned. I’m wondering whether I might want no nickname on mine… Not sure whether the FBS writing and the original BW lettering mix that well… hmmm

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 06 April 2011 02:21 AM

LOL

Mizu, you and I should be called ‘Team Jackers - off’

LOL

LOL Azz!!!
You know i have the power to fix that

LOL