The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Photoshop Skills

Hey everybody,
I created this topic in order to let everybody showcase their Photoshop skills, just post up images you have photoshopped.
It can be anything from changing the hair colour on somebody to standing beside a famous snowboarder.
~josh

Bellow is an example i did earlier.

That is awesome!!

I like the idea of this thread. Banger made a similar photo also… was really cool.

You have opened a can me worms here, let the fun begin. I dont use photoshop for anything serious, just mainly for laughs….but i have a wacom tablet thingy which makes it a lot easier. In response to the pic above, good idea poorly executed….need to skew the image….try free transform. This is going to be fun.

I already did all that the part that isnt covered is a second billboard in the background.

whoa yeah ok i retract my earlier comment..good idea good execution
so much for using a browser on my phone, if you could see what i saw you would understand. now i have seen it on a real computer screen…O can see what you have actually done!

here was my one

anyone know where i can download photoshop for OSX???

Banger - 17 July 2009 01:27 PM

whoa yeah ok i retract my earlier comment..good idea good execution
so much for using a browser on my phone, if you could see what i saw you would understand. now i have seen it on a real computer screen…O can see what you have actually done!

Don’t worry bout it i understand what you mean i hate the screen size on phones the detail is just never good enough.
oh and i like the pic you did thats the one you entered into the sticker contest isnt it.

Haha yeah, its not really an entry though….just an idea so get people thinking.

Looks good guys.  Im thinking about having a few just for fun contests doing some photo editing and stuff.  Here is some great graffiti I found its about 6-8 meters long.  Combination of 8 photos I took of it to get rid of trees and lamp posts.  Any way let me know if you guys want to show off some photoshop skills and we can play

surferguy56 - 17 July 2009 05:01 PM

anyone know where i can download photoshop for OSX???

adobe have a 30 day trial of ps elements for mac - I ended up paying the $129 pretty cheap compared to PS

you should try get them off a torrent
i managed to get photoshop cs2 and lightroom 2 for free of torrents

yeah i like your ideas for a photoshop comp sounds good