The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Flow Snowboards

Hey all just wondering if anyone out there has any info/reviews/experience with flow snowboards. If so please post some info for me to have a look at. Looking into a Flow board atm. Thanks all.

Hey Rezcue1, welcome to Boardworld.  cool smile

I tested the Scotty Lago a couple of seasons ago and quite liked it. They make good boards. Which model are you looking into?

hey rider26, thanks for the reply. I’m lookin at the Merc 163w as that is about the only size that would really be right for me. most reviews i have seen said good value for money. not the top end of boards but good all round all mountain board.

thanks mate

In my opinion, the Merc, Team, Era and Quantum are all cool boards that can handle most of the mountain. The Team (Antti Autti Pro) has a decent waist width so if you’ve got big feet but don’t really need a wide board you might just sqeeze onto it. Otherwise you can’t go wrong with the Merc Wide.

Love the Solitude too but that’s more of a freeride/powder board.

I demoed Flow with rider…

Was very impressed with them.
cool smile
(rider was ok too)

thanks for the feed back. will look into it a bit more i recon. the store that im going through should get a shipment of stock in about weeks or so. so that means i will get to have a look at what else there is out there. thanks again guys.

Still waiting for the shipment to come in hopefully they recon this month it will be in. lets see what Flow boards there are in the shipment, or i guess what comes into the store. hopefully they have a nice selection there.  shred