The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hoodie colour voting - please put in your vote :)

Poll: What colour should the hoodies be?
Total Votes: 32
Black with zip
Black with no zip
Blue with zip
Blue with no zip
Red with zip
Red with no zip
Purple with zip
Purple with no zip
Green with zip
Green with no zip
White with zip
White with no zip
Yellow with zip
Yellow with no zip

Hey guys,

Please vote for what colour you want the first lot of hoodies to be and whether you want a zip. At this stage in time we can only choose one colour. Most popular choice wins. Once we chose a colour then we can vote on variations of that colour. Let’s do this first so we can get the ball rolling on these hoodies. Michelle is working on a design right now.

We can look at doing another run of hoodies with a different colour/design down the track but for now let’s get this one going.

Thank you. smile

Once blue wins, you can vote on Electric then wink

Gooooooo…..

Blue

U

E

(zippered)

Hmm just saw the other thread… if it is the small logo with zipper, I would like to change my vote to Large logo / no zip.

put a picture up of what the hoodie would look like and also when the voting id done when will they be ready to look steazy in??

i voted blue with zip c[=

wish i saw this before, was hanging for black, black kills blue hands down.

I think I voted black.

wouldnt have mattered anyway i spose. blue well out voted black

I voted Black too, but I like blue, I suppose ONE non black hoodie won’t kill me cheese

zips suck! so much more comfy without one

Let it go guys!!!! Be one with the crew!!!! shaka

Mizu Kuma - 01 July 2011 02:03 AM

Let it go guys!!!! Be one with the crew!!!! shaka

That sounded very Star Wars esq cool smirk!  and I lied, I forgot about my grey Springfield Unathletic Dept with Homer passed out on the couch hoodie

snowdragon - 01 July 2011 01:30 AM

I voted Black too, but I like blue, I suppose ONE non black hoodie won’t kill me cheese

but i have red pants…and i dont wanna wear read and blue to the snow. black and red would be ok but i hate red and blue together…may just have to wear my old pants

oh well. next run they can be black

Blue with Zip