The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Good movies?

Hangover is so funny! i hadnt laughed that hard in the movies for a long time

I saw Transformers tonight. I thought it was really good. Non stop action.

we watched transformers last week…i liked it ....but found the last 1/4 of the film really dragged on.
the first 3/4 was really funny and good action, that little r/c robot had some funny scenes.

i cant wait to see bruno

Being boardworld and all, someone had to post it…
OUTCOLD.

It comes out every year during snowtrips with the boys…

rider26 - 30 June 2009 05:34 PM

I saw Transformers tonight. I thought it was really good. Non stop action.

I agree, i saw it here in Orlando on the weekend.. Sooo amazing…Action action action and more action.. Uber good movie.. Psyched for the 3rd one!!

Autobots smile

Photobucket

Just watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Long, like 2hours and 40 mins.
I watched most of it last night.

I liked watching it with subtitles, cause I felt there was a lot of mumbling.
the story is simply that, a good story. No action or crazy excitement just a good safe story.
Maybe one cuss word near the end.
Pretty good.

I have Benjamin Button on DVD, still haven’t got around to watching it…

Yeah louise, I can’t wait for Bruno… looks so funny!

louise - 18 June 2009 06:58 PM

Hangover is so funny! i hadnt laughed that hard in the movies for a long time

Funniest movie I can recall seeing - ever!  Constant laughs LOL  Definitely one for the DVD collection.

dragged out a couple of oldies the other day.

My house mate and i had a ripper of a friday night watching Mortal Kombat - cheesy B grade martial arts action at its best. It was a rip as well that was VHS quality as well - added to the charm! Lots of laughs. Christopher Lambert is so good at B grade over acting

also pulled out New Jack City - one of the best american gangster movies IMO - awesome performance from chris rock before he got big

Thought I’d bump this thread. It’s been a while so I’m sure lots of new movies to talk about.

Just watched Due Date with Robert Downey Jr. Not bad, pretty funny, definitely had its moments.

I have since seen The Hangover and loved it, super funny!

all these movies you have said i have pretty much seen the hang over is the funniest movie eva slumdog millionare we watched in school and all the rest has anybody seen some of the new movies like from the cinemas they thing are gwd ? cheers

I really want to see 127 Hours. Such an inspiring true story and I heard the acting was brilliant.

The King’s Speech and The Fighter both got great reviews, not to mention they both won Oscars. I really want to check out The Fighter.

We watched Fast and Furious 5 last night. Quite a fun movie, lots of action, and super cool to see The Rock in it. Loved the setting of Rio de Janeiro too. As an action movie I’d rate it 7/10.

Yeah I had fun watching fast and the furious. Bit different to the other ones which was good. Left open for a no. 6 though.