The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

OMG LIKE OR DISLIKE?

listen to this song and tell me what u think?

Eeeek!! Personally I think I’d rather listen to fingernails down a blackboard… Dislike

The Justin Beaver of girls lol, what the heck…. that song is soooo shit, DISLIKE!!!!

I just read this read thread as our Daughter was telling me about this shit song by the female Biber…....... I am too scared to click gulp

I was getting a headache listening to that song.. sorry but jsut can’t do it, BUT DEFINITELY DISLIKE!!

one of the comments of the video is we dont hate u cause u are famous your famous cause we hate u raspberry

worst song ever our local radio station was riping into this chick!! DISLIKE!

what the hell has happened to music, that is the biggest piece of rubbish i have ever heard, if she can get a record deal why cant i choking a dog, they both sound the same, DISLIKE!!!

I agree, an insult to talented musicians everywhere!!

Thats my favorite song… I’m totally gonna blast it at the Shred!

I heard that song the other day. Absolutely horrible! It almost inspired me to start a new thread; ‘Worst thing you’ve seen on the internet today’.  mad

Don’t insult Bieber by comparing the two, Bieber actually has some talent.

Hahaha the death metal version is much better!!!!

I said some and yeah he does have talent, especially compared to Rebecca Black. Check out this video.

P.S. I do not have Bieber Fever!  angry

Those songs are from Michelle’s computer, don’t know how they got on there…  smirk

i agree justin has some talent but rebeeca black i have no idea how they can let her walk in a 10m radious of a recording station!!!

I’m with Azz on this. “to scared to click”

Bieber - impressed (somewhat)