The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Two and a Half Men Cancelled

I was quite surprised they axed the show given how much money it brings in. That said, it looks like Charlie Sheen has finally gone bonkas.

What do you think? Should the show have been cancelled? Were you a fan of Two and a Half Men?

Full article: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/sheens-two-and-a-half-men-cancelled-20110225-1b7vt.html

Nooooo! Havent read the full article, but i think yes and no. They have been doing the same gags over and over season after season, but at the same time I still get a great laugh every time i watch the show.

I have always said, when im in my late 30s-early 40s I’ll idolize Hank Moody (Californication), 40s-50s Charlie Sheen, and 50s+ Deny Crane LOL

and if he can pull those three in the one jet, good on him!!

Mizu Kuma - 28 February 2011 03:32 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 28 February 2011 03:30 AM

I have always said, when im in my late 30s-early 40s I’ll idolize Hank Moody (Californication), 40s-50s Charlie Sheen, and 50s+ Deny Crane LOL

90+ Hugh Heffner???

sounds good to me grin

Mizu Kuma - 28 February 2011 03:31 AM

Watched it a bit when it first aired, but pretty much over it now!!!!

It was a good show and an original concept but they milked it for what it was worth and more!!!!

That’s why Seinfeld, Fawlty Towers, Black Adder etc etc, will go down as classics due to cuttin the shows when they were still at their peak!!!!

Seinfield is probably one of my all time favourite shows. They cover almost every social situation possible. Its always fresh, and they have plenty of seasons too.

As long as Big Bang Theory keeps going I don’t mind Two & Half going. It was more like Two & 3/4 now that the kid is growing up. Charlie Sheen is awesome.

devo!!! I really like that show….  confused

Yeh agreed Spaz. Big Bang is a ripper!

Spewin, with all that money he was gettin just to throw it all away what a dick….... Good show but there will be one to replace it

Big bang = best

two and half men = crap

Two and a Half Men is funny. They would have to cut the show cause no one could replace Charlie Sheen!

Big Bang is awesome!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 28 February 2011 03:30 AM

dude, you summerized it perfectly.. that’s exactly how im gonne live my life wink heheh

as for the show it self, dont know.. didnt realsly like it that much, it got pretty anoying after few episodes

The Big Bang Theory has to be one of my favourite shows at the moment. Anyone watching Modern Family? Super funny…

It’s growing on me

I heard snippets of his interview this morning on the radio….he’s totally lost his s$#t demanding $3million!