The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider26 was sendin it today!!!

As I stood at the bottom of peak chair I noticed Rider26 riding down to the “show off” cliffs in front of the long waiting and watching riders in the line. He eyed it up briefly and then sent it off a 30 footer with a clean enough landing for me and it would seem the screaming support of the crowd would agree it was SICK!

Haha thanks shaner. Appreciate the words, especially coming from you…

I must say today was the best day of freeriding I’ve ever had on any mountain. I must give credit to Michelle’s brother, Randy, who knows the mountain better than anyone I know. He showed me all the cliff lines and yeah, not much else I can say… just a sick, sick day!  cool grin

And shaner, I expect to see you at Sushi Village tonight at 7:30 for a Boardworld dinner and drinks.  grin

k I should be limping in on time…

Haha, hope you’re feeling OK dude.

Hot Saki shots on me.  raspberry

Also let me know how many people are coming so I can book. Call me.

Just a screenshot from the GoPro, but worth showing. Randy throwing a backflip on one of the drops through the trees.

The cliff shaner is talking about, is that the the one you were pointing out to me or a different one? Hope you had the gopro on smile Nice photo above too. Stoked you had such a good day man!

Sick pic.

Sounds like your ripping it dude.

Dude, that’s awesome! Nice work.