The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Signal Snowboards Special Boardworld Sample Sale

NOTE: ALL BOARDS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD.

Hey Boardworld forum crew,

I have much appreciated all of the feedback for Signal coming out of the Boardworld forums.  As such I’d like to offer you all the chance to purchase the 2012 model sample boards I have in stock - at 40% off the retail price!

No 156 Omni? If you only have a 156 Omni I would definitely buy it =(

Signal 2012 boards at 40% off… Thanks Trav, that’s awesome!  surprised

No worries Jez - thanks for the support.

Skipp11 - sorry mate I sold the 156 about three weeks ago - just missed out!

Which OG is the top picture? Looks rad. Is that the cambered all mtn board?

Gotta say, Signals are a sick ride.

Trav, you should of had some in the 156 - 161 range for me.

I’ll be calling you lad !!!!!  wink

nice boards!! very jealious!! long face

Yeah the OG at the top is the 155.  It’s a cambered all mountain weapon!

Sorry Azz - I would have loved to have one for ya!

Azz - 09 February 2011 08:58 AM

Ditto. My Signal Omni 153 will be the first (and maybe only) board I pack for my next trip to Japan, which is currently being planned (so stoked to get back to Japan!).

rider26 - 09 February 2011 05:44 PM
Azz - 09 February 2011 08:58 AM

Ditto. My Signal Omni 153 will be the first (and maybe only) board I pack for my next trip to Japan, which is currently being planned (so stoked to get back to Japan!).

Is that what you have currently been riding and raving about? mite have to look into one.
When and where in japan?  cheese

Yeah, you can read my review here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/1139/

It is such a great board for freeriding/powder.

It might be a while away but we are planning a two month Japan adventure for the season after next (we will be in Whistler again next season). We plan on hitting up at least Hakuba and Hokkaido.  grin

Cool ill have a read through again.

hmmmm i might have to organise to be there too!  Cos i was thinking Whislter this season, and definately wanted to go back to Japan for a a few months. Mind a tag-along?  cool smile

Not at all.  cool smile

rider26 - 09 February 2011 09:43 PM

Yeah, you can read my review here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/1139/

It is such a great board for freeriding/powder.

It might be a while away but we are planning a two month Japan adventure for the season after next (we will be in Whistler again next season). We plan on hitting up at least Hakuba and Hokkaido.  grin

Not to detract from the original point of this thread, but that is one BW shred that I will definitely be there for. The Misses and I are already planning to be in Japan for part of that season (I’ll likely be there a lot longer than just a part), after we will be going to the US for the 2011/2012 season.

Trav, those boards look awesome. Unfortunately I’m not looking for one right now though, and I’d be looking at something around the 156 - 158 mark, traditional camber. Any suggestions? Anything I should keep an eye out for that might be on it’s way? wink

Also, the Omni looks amazing!

I`m super keen on going to Japan sometime in the future (either 2012 or 2013).

Hey Brandy,

Nice to see people still keen on regular cambered snowboards! You should check out the OG - pretty much an all mountain camber fun stick!