The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WHATS BEEN HAPPENING OVER THE SUMMER??

Horny?
no matter what mood they’re in when it comes to scrags!

Man, 3 days per term on the computer for each class! Back in my day we barely got 3 hours per person per day on a computer! raspberry

Was at high shcool from ‘01 - ‘05 so was there just at the beginning of the mass migration to flat screen monitors. As such, there weren’t as many computers then as what the school has now.

One of my mates is a maths teacher andthe shcool he is teaching at gives all of the teachers a Tablet PC which can connect via individial classroom wireless networks to all of the students calculators, the classroom (or staff room) printer, the projector so on and so forth. He can bring up what any student is currently doing on their calculator on his screen and then project that to the front of the classroom without moving from his seat.

In the non maths classrooms there is a tablet PC at every group of desks that the students sitting at those desks can share and the teachers there have similar abilities in terms of information sharing.

The students are able to log in to their user from home so they can work on projects, homework, readings etc and not have to remember to take things to school the next day as well as being able to collaborate with their friends on assignments that allow collaboration.

On top of all that everything that is performed is saved (I don’t know how long the temporary files last for but students can obviously permanently save their own projects and files to their user) and the teachers can access any information (projects, submitted assignments, draft assignments, subject marks etc) from their own home as well, allowing them to mark, comment or update students profiles without worry of losing or forgetting stuff.

But back to the topic at hand. I’ve been pre-pre-season training for soccer (pre-season starts in 2 weeks) and planning my trip to the US/Canadia at the end of the year. I’ve also been theorising that childhood obsity in society is logarithmicly proportional to the average CPU speed available on the market.

Brandy - 28 January 2011 04:52 AM

I’ve also been theorising that childhood obsity in society is logarithmicly proportional to the average CPU speed available on the market.

Wow! that’s a fast increase of fatties. In the future kids will get fat so fast they’ll explode upon exiting the uterus.

Been skating a lot, trying to hit as many parks as I can.
Swimming at Bondi and Bronte.
Escaped the Queensland floods by 2 days.
Working.
Bought Halo 3 and Halo ODST and have been playing them way too much.

Been working and having no fun…..

big surprise you tell Mizu!!!

I just played indoor soccer in 35degree indoor stadium and my golly gosh i sweated my ber-jesus out!!!

I MISS WINTER mad

shut up saucehead…. such a girl

I’d be angry if i looked like this to….. snake

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hahahahahaha saucehead you dick lol such a shit day at work that one

check out the birds beak!!

LOL