The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WHATS BEEN HAPPENING OVER THE SUMMER??

every day at the beach have a surf have a skate chill with ur mates what have u guys been up to ?

Trying to skate heaps more but just end up jacking my ankle instead so being stuck with the recop yeah cloud.

My summer has been filled with mountain fun in Whistler.

Although it’s almost warm enough to pass as summer here, we need snow badly!

Yeah, I’m in Whistler too. So lots of snowboarding for me. smile

(Hope ya ankle recovers el’pronto CJ!!!!!)

Cheers Mizu, going to start physio soon as I would like to be riding in march.

Yeah best of luck getting fully fit CJ!

Mostly I’ve been laying in bed editing dancing concerts, burning, printing and delivering a few 100 dvd’s.

Went to the dentist 3 times for the same tooth.

Surfed a couple of times.

GoCarting.

Bobcat driving!

Hrs & hrs of mowing.

I still have to have a knee reconstruction so I can recoup for winter.

And I still have to finish an update for my website.

Do you do your own website coding/development, spaz?

Development yeah, I’ve learnt as I’ve been doing it with coding but mostly I use apples iWeb and include a bit of code here and there. I don’t have the time to test code. I spent the early 80’s using computers as a kid (getting in trouble for spending summer at the keyboard typing in code or loading cassette tapes instead of outside)

But now there is to much fun to be had. I’ld rather spend my computer time making cool videos wink

I remember when I first got a printer for my Commodore 64 computer, I had to write about three lines of code just to get it to print one line of text.  grrr

Commodore 64! How fancy, I had a Sega computer that plugged into the TV - the 64 wasn’t popular until I was in High School.

And schools didn’t have computers. The Private school I went to had 1 Apple 2e for 1000 kids to share and an IBM for the teaches/admin. We got 3 days/class on the computer a term.

beach>>beers>>BBQ>>boardworld>>surfing… cool smile

spaz - 24 January 2011 11:23 PM

And schools didn’t have computers. The Private school I went to had 1 Apple 2e for 1000 kids to share and an IBM for the teaches/admin. We got 3 days/class on the computer a term.

How things have changed…

Dan83 - 24 January 2011 09:39 PM

Cheers Dan. Although I though I was fully fit, check my avatar. wink

C J Parker - 26 January 2011 10:36 PM
Dan83 - 24 January 2011 09:39 PM

Cheers Dan. Although I though I was fully fit, check my avatar. wink

Touche hahaha. Although how long ago was your photo taken wink