The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

4 month too long

Hi lads,

So, it’s been 4 month since I had any involvement with this amazing website. I mean I would pop in to check out few videos here and there, but haven’t really done anything on the forum.

I know, you may be like, this is ridiculous and who is this guy, hehe. But I had to put it on hold, just had a hectic semester at uni.

So, anyways.. here’s the point to this forum… i want you guys to fill me in on what’s been going on, what’s news with the site, and whether MIZU (sorry if i misspelled it) is still member with highest number of posts a day.

Also, hello and welcome to all the new members.

Much love

Snowman

Welcome back mate! smile I hope you survived uni ok?

I’m now living in Whistler with a bunch of other Boardworld members. I’m getting very close to launching the Skate section. It’s been a long time coming and it’s starting to drive me crazy, but we are almost there.

Mizu…  LOL

haha Rider, you better watch out.. Mizu’s taking full advantage of you being in Whistler lol
how’s that going by the way? saw that video, looks sick and i bet you having a full blast with hectic season. (just an idea, should start a thread with weekly post on the season in whistler, that’s if you’ll have time of course)

oh and thaks guys, it’s good to be back

Check out this thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/1368/

I am blogging about my whole season in Whistler. It’s a community blog too, so others are also posting about their seasons.