The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fraterday

Now that was a sleep worth talking about.

Niece graduated preschool yesterday - cup of tea at my sisters, then ordered Thai and ate at their place. Glass of red with dinner, came home. Turned on the computer and TV and layed down in bed. Just after 9pm.

Now, I remember checking what was on…... then it was 3:09am, me fully clothed laying on the bed (not in bed). I just woke up again now.

Morning BW! 7 1/2 hours until Shihad, Sydonia, Korn concert starts! !  cheese

Before graduation I had just finished mowing. I should time how long it takes me. It’s a big lawn!

Been chillen today though.

I’m about to check my favourite surf sites, ‘surfing for surf’.

Hey guys,

Just chillin’ here in Whistler. Had a really good day on the mountain (check blog for photos). We’re about to go out for dinner in the Village with Michelle’s parents.

Have a great day everyone!  cool smile

I think it might be worth a drive to the coast!

wohooo studied all day, then went to see MGMT, then met up with some friends and got way more drunk than I had planned to haha, awesome night!

Yo !!! Home after epic bucks do, bars, pubs, go karts & other bucks stuff wink

totally trashed now, time for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

just a quick reminder to everyone, that game of monopoly goes on for about 5 hours, so it’s only to be played if you’re staying in and not after a big night out haha

Mizu Kuma - 04 December 2010 03:42 AM

Ahh, The anticipation of a big night out snowdragon!!!!! Have a good one!!!!!

And rider (or should that be Gaylord???), meet the parents!!!!! Are ya in the ‘circle of trust’????  cool hmm

There should still be some waves around today!!!! Along with the w/e crowds though!!!!!

Thanks Mizu! we had a blast!! too wired for real sleep after so took a very chilly swim in Coogee ohh