The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fake Friday line up

I’m going to continue this story as it’s a pretty good one and there some nice video to go with it.

I’ll ask you all this Question. What would you do if you dislocated. broke a bone in your knee and snapped a ligament and while in Sydney getting it checked this much snow fell?

Cry!!!!!!!

Warren Chapstick - 12 November 2010 09:09 AM

Hottest day eva to be working on a roof whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo….. Cant wait till my next snow trip!!!

Fair dinkem, mum came home and dragged me off the bed to fill the skip bin that arrived today. I grumbled and groaned, but at least 2 ton of rubbish is dealt with and I’m back in air con now watching snow vidz.

Not me warrens chapstick!

I had a cup of cement and hit the hill.

After 3 days rest and a visit to the Winter Olympic physio - who told me not to go boarding!!! Yeah right it was the best snow in 20 years!!!!

I laughed at the pain and decided I’d just ride switch. So I did.

Here is the vid. 10 or 11 days after breaking my knee. Check out the snow cover and quality.

Hey everyone,

I know I’ve been a it MIA the last few days. Michelle and I are in Victoria on Vancouver Island for a couple of days visiting her brothers. Never been here before, it’s really beautiful and we’ve been pretty busy since arriving yesterday morning. We are here till tomorrow (Michelle’s birthday), then back to Vancouver for a couple of days, then finally settling down in Whistler.

Talk to you guys soon!  grin

metallica 2nite!!!!!