The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Wednesday - Team meeting LINE UP

Hey yawl,

Presiding over todays line up - Mizu, our only Team member.  question

I’m off to exercise my green thumbs at my daughters school today. I hope she is there.  cheese

Morning sapz, we get up way too early mate shock

I have my little princess here this morning, I’ll squeeze her double the amount, a bit of spaz time too.

Righto, time to go do my thing, later skaters smile

morning guys, got my first exam at uni 2day def feeling the pressure, wat i would give 4 1 extra day of study

fatima4u - 09 November 2010 09:04 PM

morning guys, got my first exam at uni 2day def feeling the pressure, wat i would give 4 1 extra day of study

Good Luck fati, sure you’ll smoke it.

Howdy Fellas!
So whats first on the agenda today?

Good luck for the exam fatima!

sup guys,

damn i hate the manic rush getting things sorted for travel.. less than 24 hours until i fly out and i only have my snowboard gear packed. At least i’ve got my finances in order along with travel insurance and my bus from the airport to whistler sorted raspberry

g/l for the exam fati

nice little rollers through at little austi this morning after a morning work out. Absolutely exhausted now though. Gotta pay some bills and do some grocery shopping before summer 7s soccer tonight!

Good luck fatima - what subject is the exam for?

warm as Mizu, but a little blowy. After digging in Coledy garden for a few hours with 6/7 yo’s and then a burger from the newsagents (Nate rules and Sally is a legend but missed her beautiful smile today) a quick dip was very refreshing.

I got a squeeze off my own princess Azz!

64 days is a long time between drinks. Right now I don’t know if I should be crying through this smile that’s stuck on my face. My heart feels like candy-floss.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

If rider has a problem he can come over to my place to sort it out.

That is if he isn’t to busy being somewhere else wink

#9 Mizu, We posted at the same time. Water is warm 20?C

My heart feels like candy-floss.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

water temp was lovely. went out in a springy and it was the right choice! could have even maybe gone boardies but it would have been a shorter session. My first longboard sesh in a while & I’d forgotten how to standup but a few waves later I got 2 nice long rides. It was a perfect morning!