The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Is it still a Lift Line? Reguardless its Sunday

I have finally come into possession of Sons of Anarchy Season 3. Officially its Sunday, as long as the missus stays sleeping I will continue past episode 2 . .  Otherwise, good Morrow fair Boardworld Peoples!!

First morning in Whistler…

Had a nice sleep in, had breakfast, now just chillin’ at home. We are only in Whistler till tomorrow, then back to the city for a week. Can’t wait for the snow!

rider26 - 06 November 2010 07:07 PM

First morning in Whistler…

Had a nice sleep in, had breakfast, now just chillin’ at home. We are only in Whistler till tomorrow, then back to the city for a week. Can’t wait for the snow!

I bet it is good to be back… I know you’re stoked to be there and looking forward to the good days ahead.
Wish I could meet you up there for a couple days and ride… maybe another year.
We could do a couples thing… that would be nice.

Back home from Hotham, chilly 8 degrees there today, two hours later and its 26 degree at home gulp

Time to head out for a BBQ

Hectic day today,
Just got the visa, flight tickets, bought currancy, packed my bags, car rented, LA accomodation booked, went to Irons’ paddle out down at Avalon (got some shots and made a video, will posy later)
after that went out for a few drinks and a nice dinner.
That is about it!
Currently tuning my boards. Then probably off to bed for work tommorow!

Mad weekend with fast eddie and fatima golfy goes off lol good time boys!!!!