The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Friday

Morning kiddies,

Man, I have had a busy morning, first off the imac will not go, white screen of death !!!!!!!! After a a quick search using the Macbook Pro which didn’t know what had hit it being opened so early in the morning after being tossed aside when the imac took pride of place on my desk, I discovered, I just needed to hold down Control, Option, P & R while turning on the imac.
That is easier said than done, I am here to tell you big surprise  I am going to check out the Karma Sutra, I am sure there is a position in that book similar.

Once I got the imac running again, I hit up mail. I am best man in Jan for one of my homies, so a bucks do is in order. Do you know the response you get from 20 blokes when you tell them to shoot you an email if your interested in LIVE NUDE CHICKS ? I am here to tell you, it is amazing !!!!!! So after replying to lots of stupid questions (yes we will cater for you fetish ) I move onto serious business,

I have been writing a job description for a cook / manager at our lodge and finding out about wages etc etc. A hour of emailing, googling & typing up more info….. shit its 9:00 I have not looked at BW yet.

Oh well off to do some work for ME now.

Going to see Munga tomorrow (#1 son) he’s off at a special boarding school for the term and we only see him once for the term and only contact is email & snail mail. Should be a good weekend.

Be good peeps.  grin

Had an Osteo appointment today, after some deep tissue drilling and bone crunching my bod feels a little better - I think I could do with some more deep massage.

Came home to a Centerlink letter reducing payment so had to print up relevant doc and am now waiting at their office to talk to someone. Yet more greif after separation.

I’ve been throwing the mouse around the last week getting my site update finished. This morning changed my mind on the layout so have to copy/past that to every page. I still have to put some serious time into a few pages yet eg: Products, each product page, Links and need to pon up some words on the products and proof read each page

Gotta go…

did that help you finish off your job ?  shut eye

Its friday and I’m in love.

Great song and words to live by.

My wife and I have booked ours tickets for canada. Bring on the mountains I am super pumped.

We are heading to Whistler today for a few days. smile

C J Parker - 05 November 2010 11:37 AM

Its friday and I’m in love.

Great song and words to live by.

My wife and I have booked ours tickets for canada. Bring on the mountains I am super pumped.

Dates? Stoked man!