The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Whats your juice???

Eddie loves Jim beam and Tootheys New…

spaz loves rum, whisky, red wine and freshly brewed coffee the next day.

Today I’m only loving red wine, a pinot after drinking fresh coffee all day.

As for beer, Blue Tongue.

super dry, vb
jim beam, jack daniels
bundaburg red

fatima4u - 31 October 2010 09:21 AM

super dry, vb
jim beam, jack daniels
bundaburg red

RED RACKS HAHA

I like Pepsi…... smile

Any beer goin really I drink so many different beers its not funny. But I do have a soft spot for heniken love it

Rekordelig Apple Cider. Drank this stuff heaps in sweden & it tastes a million times better than strongbow or any other cider on the australian market.
Hadn’t found it here though but was stoked to find it in the coledale bottle shop a month or so ago. $6 for a 500ml bottle is fairly steep but its so damn good!

i must say i have never really tried any wines

Empire loves a good red or sav blanc, beer at any time of the day and my main spirits are Jack or Mt. Gay rum.

It has taken me many years to acquire a desire for alcohol.
I like unique beers. all the traditional US domestic beer tastes like soda to me, and I dont drink soda.
New CAstle is a commonly bought beer. I like wheat style better, which the most popular here is Blue Moon, not bad. I like the idea of more local and mirco brews, Star hill is a local brewery that makes a wheat ber, called The Love, not bad either.

I dig Bundy Ginger Beer, good for a tummy ache.

Coledale Bottle shop has the best stock and the owner, Michael, gets to Thredbo at least twice each year. They used to get very nice clean skin wines in and label them Coledale Creek, $9 a bottle.

Beer!!! Pretty much any beer will keep me happy. Trying beers in Asia and Europe while travelling was good fun. Also enjoy Bourbon and Scotch.

Me and beer have decided to part ways. Maybe for good.  downer

I can do some serious damage to a bottle of Vodka.

cords - 01 November 2010 03:05 AM

Rekordelig Apple Cider. Drank this stuff heaps in sweden & it tastes a million times better than strongbow or any other cider on the australian market.
Hadn’t found it here though but was stoked to find it in the coledale bottle shop a month or so ago. $6 for a 500ml bottle is fairly steep but its so damn good!

Try Dan Murphy’s!! found a few bottles in there a few weeks ago, they also mentioned another flavour they were bringing in, strawberry and something.
I prefer Bulmers as the DP hotel had it on tap.
Have to say am quite fond of Cooper’s Pale Ale for beer, and Dalwhinnie for scotch.

Coopers Pale Ale
Jack Daniels (single barrel, gentlemens and the stock standard)
Semillion Sav Blanc are great for summer too.
Margarita
and all drinks that blend well with the food i am eating.

Coopers Pale Ale is real good! So is JD BTW…