The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up-pinch & a punch monday

Hi yaw’ll

Hi spaz how are you on the 1/11/10….... Work work work=hell lol

not feeling today at all.. can it be terrible tuesday already raspberry

home from the goldy, pretty tired…got in yesterday arvo but stayed in sydney - my cousin very kindly payed for us to stay in a hotel as we had to be back at the airport 7am this morning to pick up freddy’s swedish friends arriving. (it was her engagement present for us)
Hotel was sweet - had an awesome view of all the comings and goings of planes and little service vehicles at the terminal, and a nice sunset…and we used the pool, spa and sauna too - then we got a phone call to say our friends had missed their connecting flight in london and won’t arrive til tuesday morning! So staying in the fancy hotel wasn’t really necessary after all…but was fun nonetheless.
Pretty bummed cos its one less day we get to hang out with them so we’re just hanging at home today.

We spent today in Santa Monica with my friend from Australia. Such a nice day, such a nice place…

So yesterday guess who I ran into at Knott’s Berry Farm?

No other than Rove McManus. I went up to him and had a chat, he’s a really nice guy.

We have to leave our hotel by 5am tomorrow morning for our flight to Vancouver. I should probably have a shower and go to bed…  hmmm

crappy mondays i hate you

Thats pretty cool Jez, rubbing shoulders with Celebs. So you going to teach him to snowboard?

Mizu Kuma - 01 November 2010 08:07 AM
rider26 - 01 November 2010 04:45 AM

So yesterday guess who I ran into at Knott’s Berry Farm?

No other than Rove McManus. I went up to him and had a chat, he’s a really nice guy.

What the???

Haha that’s what I thought…

I got off this crappy ride, and I turn to Michelle and say “that looks like Rove”. She’s like “What?”. Then I’m like “That’s Rove”. Then she’s like “Who?”. Then I remembered she is Canadian and has no idea who Rove is. Anyway I went up to him and said hey. He looked pretty surprised too.