The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FRIDAY !!!!!

Yay, its the start of a extra long weekend in Vic, well sort of if you have a sicky on Monday.

Packing up and heading bush with the family tonight, four days of campfire, fishing n fun.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Sounds good mate, I’m heading down the coast for weekend.

In other news, is anyone on BW doing Movember? I gave it a miss lastyear after doing the previous few, but I think this year my ‘stache will be back with a vengeance!

you guys are lucky! i’d kill to go somewere interesting on the weekend oh well downer
schools boring

Yo Crew!
Yeh Azz im lookin forward to the 4days off too! Gotta love it smile

Empire, i was thinking of doin movember, but i tried out the moe look when i shaved my winter growth off, and i looked like a very creepy man. Dont know how that will go down at work haha, though some people are doing it. But i seriously look like a criminal with one

Hey everyone!

After two long haul flights, we are finally settled in Los Angeles, staying in Beverly Hills till tomorrow. It’s so hot here! Michelle and I got four seats each from Auckland to LAX! No taxis would take us because of the amount of gear we had with us; Burton Wheelie Locker 168 (32kg), Gig bag (23kg), two checked baggage pieces (23kg each), and four sets of heavy hand luggage. Anyway, we finally made it here and crashed hard. Just woke up and we’re heading out for dinner. We have four days here but I can’t wait to get to Vancouver.

Talk to you guys soon! smile

Hey Jez,

If you have time in Beverly Hills, can you say drop around and G’day to Ozzy Osbourne for me? Tell him I love his work, keeping fighting the good fight solider.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 28 October 2010 11:45 PM

Empire, i was thinking of doin movember, but i tried out the moe look when i shaved my winter growth off, and i looked like a very creepy man. Dont know how that will go down at work haha, though some people are doing it. But i seriously look like a criminal with one

Lastime I did it I rocked a mean handlebar ‘stache and combined with the shaved head, people would cross to the other side of the road - even when I was wearing a suit and tie! hahaha

Happy Friday everyone..

Great day here, 2nd last Friday at work, another guy in the team also just finished so had a lunch down at the local pub with the whole team. Few beers later and it’s all gravy, just waiting for the bar on campus to open at 4pm then the farewell drinks will continue.

have a killer w/e everyone :-D

is anyone else sitting at home on a friday night bored out of there mind or is it just me??

Yes just havin a few beeries and than goin to bed, for work 2moz so happy not!!!!!!!!

Azz - 29 October 2010 03:56 AM

Hey Jez,

If you have time in Beverly Hills, can you say drop around and G’day to Ozzy Osbourne for me? Tell him I love his work, keeping fighting the good fight solider.

Will do. We saw some dude from Saved By The Bell yesterday.  LOL