The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

One Pair of sweet Flux Team Bindings!!!!!

Thanks, Jezowitz!!!!! shaka

Tried on the Imperials and Ions.  Ions felt a lot more suited to my feet…getting pretty pumped for this season!

When you’re wife is watching The Notebook but you’re trying out your new boots…

Ryan is like “Dude, do you even lift?”

wanted a phone with a better camera and more storage for Canada trip.  Ended up with Nexus 6P 64G.

We just got a Thermomix. Woohoo for being a lazy ass in the kitchen! LOL

Yuki threads jacket, burton fleece hoods and an Arbor Draft as a drunk online purchase. Will probably get some Union contact bindings after a few drinks tonight LOL

Another day of cleaning/moving stuff from the rental, and the new home will be complete (except for unpacking oh oh)

Looks beautiful Dragon!

blizzard_22 - 18 June 2016 10:48 PM

Looks beautiful Dragon!

Cheers Bliz!! We have some improvements to make next few years, but are very happy with it ?

Awesome, congrats @SnowDragon!

Awesome @SnowDragon !! What suburb again?

Billy - 19 June 2016 08:07 PM

Cheers @rider26, @billy we are middle north-ish, in Pascoe Vale. Really like the area, and when we get a dog there is a perfect golf course for it to “fertilize” ?

SnowDragon - 20 June 2016 10:16 AM
Billy - 19 June 2016 08:07 PM

Cheers @rider26, @billy we are middle north-ish, in Pascoe Vale. Really like the area, and when we get a dog there is a perfect golf course for it to “fertilize” ?

Congratulations!!! that’s exciting smile

Not far from me, Dragon - come over for a BBQ!

Mudhoney - 23 June 2016 10:21 AM

Not far from me, Dragon - come over for a BBQ!

Totes!! Once we get a handle on some of this unpacking will be in touch cool smile